Hopes and Fears for the new game (possible spoilers)

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yea, so? They still had to get into normal reality either way, and you can't run across those infinite gorges, bucko. Unlike Alessa, they can't walk on the air.
Who says there wasn't a way out somewhere? And according to your theory of the ending, how did Harry, Cybil and the baby escaped the foggy town and went to the "real" world?
AuraTwilight wrote:Cybil, Harry, and Cheryl were the only people on the road. Come on, now.
Sorry but this is just a guess.
MMY wrote:Abandoned towns don't develop or change.
Arsonist wrote:I think that what Travis means is, that originally, before any other Silent Hill games, Silent Hill was supposed to abandoned, and that the foggy world was supposed to be the reality.
I doubt Harry would take Cheryl to an abandoned town for a vacation.
Well not exactly. I believe that the foggy world is the "normal" state of the town, but only after Harry, Cheryl and Cybil went there. So you see, the town became like this only when Cheryl went close to Alessa.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Who says there wasn't a way out somewhere? And according to your theory of the ending, how did Harry, Cybil and the baby escaped the foggy town and went to the "real" world?
Probably through a magic portal, like the one they took irregardless of ending. Or that's fog outside of Silent Hill and the developers were lazy.
Well not exactly. I believe that the foggy world is the "normal" state of the town, but only after Harry, Cheryl and Cybil went there. So you see, the town became like this only when Cheryl went close to Alessa.
It still doesn't make any sense, even if you ignore the canon of the other games.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
silenced angel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by silenced angel »

Harry, newborn and Cybil (if ending GOOD+) escaped when Alessa finally died, at least the part of her that was keeping them inside the otherworld, she even points at the exit to the real world...

And regarding 0rigins, I'd like it better with Lisa as the protagonist, revealing us what was behind Alessa's hospitalization, etc.
nanook in heaven...
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

silenced angel wrote:Harry, newborn and Cybil (if ending GOOD+) escaped when Alessa finally died, she even points at the exit to the real world...
After they went through the exit, Harry and Cybil were still in the foggy town.

Anyway, since I'm only given guesses and not actual arguments, I'll drop it right here.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

>when Alessa finally died
Alessa didn't die. She wasn't alive either. She's gone over to the psychic world, that's all.
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.