The Running Car

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

mbnvcxyz
Just Passing Through

Post by mbnvcxyz »

Harrys_Girl wrote:
Oddish wrote:So, Travis pulls out one of his tire irons or wrenches and bashes through the window, reaches in, opens the door, gets in, and drives off.
Travis may be rough around the edges, but I don't think he would want to break in someone's window just to drive off w/ the car, especially when he knows it is pointless to even try to leave the town. Besides, he doesn't want to leave. He wants to find Alessa.
dosen't want to break in, but has no trouble going into an abandoned bookstore and taking an assault riffle? without paying?
not to mention the countless amounts of items and ammo being taken from place to place that he was not invited into...
D:
life is a b*tch...
cuz if it was a hooker, it'd be easy.
XD
mbnvcxyz
Just Passing Through

Post by mbnvcxyz »

AuraTwilight wrote:Therefore, by combining his two desires in the canon, it's obvious. Alessa is his truck. You see, his truck had a soul, and it was psychic. When it broke down outside Silent Hill, it used it's powers to take on Alessa's form and put Travis through a hallucination to get it prepared with the Flauros. That's also why "Alessa" was such an evil bitch. It's a truck.
i thought that his truck didn't break down... i thought he just got out of his truck because he thought that he hit alessa... he walked over to where she was, to see if she was alright (the truck is still running at this point, you can hear it's sound...) he follows the path, still looking for her as he goes along... until he hits the house. fire, fire fire. finds her, saves her. blacks out, one thing leads to another... we all know the story...
thats just what i thought though...
life is a b*tch...
cuz if it was a hooker, it'd be easy.
XD
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

It made him THINK he hit Alessa, with it's psychic illusion powers. Really, it broke down. Also, the truck drove off without him when he left and is currently chilling out in the bahamas. Alessa used her psychic powers to split his truck's soul and give Travis a clone, due to the psionic resonance between Alessa and the truck.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

If they had worked more with the game, maybe they'd have let us ride w/ that car for a short distance.
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.