Seal of Metatron in Origins

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Arsonist
Hope House Careworker

Post by Arsonist »

It doesn't help that Alessa is technically a murderer against her will, and she was raised in a religion where death is seen as a pretty cool thing.
Damn... That's a pretty good point, a point which I completely missed as I was originally typing out my thoughts.
But yea, that doesn't really help. She was burned and comatose in an everlasting nightmare.
Well, to be fair, in Origins, Alessa is in Travis's nightmare which she seems to have the ability to control, which is actually a pretty cool place to be. It's possible that she didn’t end up in her own nightmare until after the soul split.
Maybe, but Alessa seemed to understand "forever" enough to want to stop God's birth at any cost.
During SH1 and 3, when she finally experienced a good chunk of that everlasting pain. She hadn't in Origins.

Still you guys are probably right. Alessa didn't try to kill herself because only people with feelings kill themselves, and Alessa doesn't have any feelings because she’s eeeeviiiiilll!!1one

Fuck burning the Climax's office, we need to focus on burning down there private properties, and family members.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, to be fair, in Origins, Alessa is in Travis's nightmare which she seems to have the ability to control, which is actually a pretty cool place to be. It's possible that she didn’t end up in her own nightmare until after the soul split.
She wasn't with Travis at all times. For all we know, she was in her own nightmare that overlapped sometimes with Travis', a la the James/Angela/Eddie trinity.
During SH1 and 3, when she finally experienced a good chunk of that everlasting pain. She hadn't in Origins.
I suppose being a pregnant, burnt, comatose person doesn't count.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Looking at a certain puzzle in SH1 it seems she enjoyed nature quite a bit.
Looking at a certain puzzle in Silent Hill also indicates Alessa is suicidal.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.