Travis' age...Huh?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Restoration01 wrote:Travis is most certainly not a heavy smoker, just that the stress of his past and work that makes him look older.
Just like Angela.
puppett
Just Passing Through

Post by puppett »

I agree with Restoration01, all the things that happened to him in the past could have made him look way older then he was. Also just like simeonalo said like Angela, her vioce was of a 40 something year-old actress because of all the stuff she's been through and has happened to her makse her seem older.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

Kinda makes you wonder about Travis now a days. in SHH (or SH5) he looks to be late forties in that or even early fifties (if i recall he has gray hair)

if we could figure out when SHO took place as well as SHH we might find a true age. maybe
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Silent Hill: Origins is in 1973; Silent Hill: Homecoming, 2007.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Traivs would have been 34 in SHO, maybe but that makes him 68 in SHH, but note, not all 60 somethings are old and brittle. This is my rough guess of Travis' age adn thank you MMY for providing that info.

Kinda curious, where did you get the time frame?
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Wait, since when was Travis 34 in SHO? I figured he was 28 or something.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

i took a wild guess, that's al, be could be in his 20tys or 30tys, i just figured out how long the timeline was between SHO and SHH and figured on what Travis looked like in SHH (old man) and the years between might be a good cause as to his age.

I took a guess, that's all. Sorry if it was kinda rude or something
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

He can't be in his '30s. Please read the thread. I explain how impossible that would be.

>Kinda curious, where did you get the time frame?
Topic #64.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

thank you for that link and i was taking a wild guess, that was all.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Heh, I really think it was stress.

I had a really rough last week (failed to in my national exams), so I was really stressed about it.

My friends told me that I looked at least 5 years older today, It made me lol badly.
And I had a natural baby face, too. :lol:
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Traivs being stressed will do that to someone, giving off false aging.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Well, to me, Travis seems to be in his mid-20s in SH:Origins, and late-50s in Homecoming.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

It's hard to get his true age, many of the time lines are fan based, the only way to know is asking Konami
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

My timeline is game- and fact-based.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Okay, thanks MMY
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

Travis looks quite young in some of his other costumes. In the leather jacket, he looks about 25. I think it's the trucker look that makes him look older. Lines on his face could simply be from being tired all the time. He is a long distance trucker, and he is very tired at the beginning of the game, as revealed with his convo on his CB. I think some people are confusing toughness and age.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

true true, some of his outfits do make him look younger and driving and having nightmares will take a toll
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

When I have bad, or merely bizzare, dreams, I can barely dress myself once I wake up, let alone look normal. And when I stayed up until almost 3 in the morning playing through SH3 in a single sitting, I felt pretty haggard, and probably looked that way too.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I agree with you, i one time stayed up for 2 days and looked in the mirror, i matched Traivs' face.
Aldo
Just Passing Through

Post by Aldo »

Aric - The Reaper wrote:I agree with you, i one time stayed up for 2 days and looked in the mirror, i matched Traivs' face.
How the heck do you guys do it? The longest I've stayed up was 22 hours before passing out. I can never make it to 24...let alone two days.
One more soul to the call, for all, in silence...
Comes two more souls to the call, for all, and in time!
Three more more souls to the call, they fall...
Unknowing that four more souls to the call, won't be all, and you know it!