Silent Ones SH0 Debate: Travis *spoilers*

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Arsonist
Hope House Careworker

Post by Arsonist »

I'm arguably the most promiscuous straight male on the forum, and even I get uncomfortable when women act in a similar manner around me.
Srsly. You see the bitch twice, one of the times she just screamed at you, which was, what, twenty minutes ago? And now she’s talking about running away together. Not to mention she’s jailbait and fugly.

I think most sane men would at least tense up as their psycho-bipolar-bunnyboiler-bitch-radar started acting up.

Also, not all of the suicides were women. Stabbing and Shotgun seem male. I know Stabbing is Nero, Snake-bite is Cleopatra and Overdose is Marilyn Monroe. I'm unsure who the Shotgun is. Cobain? Hemingway? Anyone knows? I don't remember which room the Shotgun photo was tied to.

EDIT: I don’t see any evidence of any misogyny in Travis either. She saves a little girls life, risking his own, He’s polite as a crazy bitch is yelling at him, later even showing concern for her safety “What are you doing in here Lisa? It’s dangerous.” And he’s even respectful to Dahlia, if it we’re me, I’d start shaking the child-burning witch up in the sanatorium to get answers, as I’m in hell due to her and her daughter. Fuck, he’s even polite when he meets her the second time around. “I just wanted to end this, I thought that’s what she wanted too. I want out. Can you help me?” And he seems to hold no grudge with Alessa after the ordeal, even smiling at her. I’m just not seeing it.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

But Arsonist, you don't understand! She calls Dahlia a crazy bitch and questions her love for her daughter, and he doesn't instantly lick Lisa's pussy when given the chance! He MUST be misogynist.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]