Did this happon to you?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

It's one of the rooms on the second floor I believe, can't play it to make sure since my TV died.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Aric - The Reaper wrote:It's one of the rooms on the second floor I believe, can't play it to make sure since my TV died.
Thanks a lot dudette. I'll look for it the next time I'll play it. :wink:
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Welcome welcome! :D you'll know if it's the right room for their is a desk to your left when you enter the room.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^It's in the same room that you find the "spotlights coordinates", no?
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I think so.
dsagent
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by dsagent »

It reminded me of the horses and the hanged man in SH2
The meaning of all life, the universe, and the answer to all questions is:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Like I would tell You! MUHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

lol. Silent Hill rocks in the game verse
sneaky
Just Passing Through

Post by sneaky »

Axel_98 wrote:xD I was playing w/ surround sound when that happened, ended up scaring the **** outta me and i spilled my soda :(

Never playing SH w/ surround sound again xD
^ I'm a skeptic person, but sure it scares me that moment... love playin' mystery of SH...
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I agree, most of the scary sounds are sometime faint that you can't hear it, when you turn the volume up, you can freak out sometimes. I love it when you play SH2 in the first apartment (or second one) and hear PH breathing.