NEW JAPANESE VERSION

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

minamihill
Just Passing Through

NEW JAPANESE VERSION

Post by minamihill »

HI GUYS,THIS IS THE NEW "THE BEST" EDITION OF SILENT HILL O/Z. CHECK LINK

RELEASE DATE:2010

http://www.konami.jp/products/silenthill_zero_best_psp/
Web_Zombie
Just Passing Through

Post by Web_Zombie »

I really like the cover art. I'm surprised to see it finally being released in Japan though, I wonder if Homecoming will follow in its footsteps.
I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly...
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

Origins was released in Japan a lot of time ago... This is just a new version...

Hmmm... PSP is starting to have special editions of its best games... I still waiting for the new games that Sony promised for this year...
Web_Zombie
Just Passing Through

Post by Web_Zombie »

KageReneko wrote:Origins was released in Japan a lot of time ago... This is just a new version...
Oh...Well let me just crawl back under my shell...
I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly...
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Whatever, I don't know shit about kanji stuff.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

So why are you wasting time and forum space posting?
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Delete this if you desire, goddamit Krist. You're picking on me at every thread that I post :?
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I'm not picking on you at all, actually. You're just being unnecessarily hostile and I don't see why you have to chuck in those spiteful 2 cents in this thread.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Nowh3re
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nowh3re »

I think a better translation would be welcome by the japanese people…
Of course it didn't happen.
Däniken
Just Passing Through

Post by Däniken »

Krist. wrote:I'm not picking on you at all, actually. You're just being unnecessarily hostile and I don't see why you have to chuck in those spiteful 2 cents in this thread.
You seem to be nitpicking about something in every thread you post. Being "unnecessarily hostile" applies well to you.
I am Malth. You will never get past me.
Bishop Sasarai

Post by Bishop Sasarai »

Däniken wrote:You seem to be nitpicking about something in every thread you post. Being "unnecessarily hostile" applies well to you.
What are you, kidding me? How is she nitpicky in every thread she posts in?
"In relation to [animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka." - Isaac Bashevis Singer
--
Proud member of the Asiatic hordes. SEANZ.
Däniken
Just Passing Through

Post by Däniken »

Bishop Sasarai wrote:
Däniken wrote:You seem to be nitpicking about something in every thread you post. Being "unnecessarily hostile" applies well to you.
What are you, kidding me? How is she nitpicky in every thread she posts in?
In every thread I read recently.
I am Malth. You will never get past me.
Bishop Sasarai

Post by Bishop Sasarai »

I just looked at her recent posts. There's nothing in there that's remotely "nitpicky". There's comments on the different games in the series, on things like music, characters, the lying figures, etc. I don't see anything that resembles unnecessary hostility on her part.
"In relation to [animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka." - Isaac Bashevis Singer
--
Proud member of the Asiatic hordes. SEANZ.
Kenji

Post by Kenji »

I might've missed out on something, but... what's this thread about? Looks to me that this is just a company-specific version of the SCEA "Greatest Hits" label, just like the "Atlus Best Collection" and Square-Enix's "Ultimate Hits." Y'know, same game, cheaper price (I, for one, intend on finally picking up Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System now that it's featured in "Ultimate Hits").

Is there supposed to be something new or different included in this lower-priced version of Silent Hill Zero that I missed out on hearing about?
Burning Man

Post by Burning Man »

Kenji:

Yeah, you can think of it that way, but I'm not sure if it's strictly sales-related.

Content-wise, this new release is the same as the original version that was released. But the site mentions two versions: UMD and download. Download version is a bit cheaper. Maybe I'm behind times, but I've never heard of a download version for Origins before (except for the "leak" before the game was released), so you may consider that as something "new."
© 2003-2022 Burning Man.
The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of www.silenthillforum.com.
Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.
kumiko
Gravedigger

Post by kumiko »

no difference in content at all

download version will be for psp go
Youma Taisan!
Respect the Pod
Just Passing Through

Post by Respect the Pod »

This thread title had me SO excited... :(
I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?

-Zhuangzi
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Respect the Pod wrote:This thread title had me SO excited... :(
Damn, Me too, dood...
heavensnightsh

Post by heavensnightsh »

Yeah, I think the thread title needs to be changed from all caps, down to "Greatest Hits Japanese Version of Origins" please
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/dbmhpc.gif[/img]
(o ) ( 0)[size=75]WOOO!|[url=http://www.silenthillheaven.com/wiki]Silent Hill Wiki[/url]|[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/tray.gif[/img]"What the hell is it?"[/size]
( ) ­ [size=75]I wanna thank you for this chance to be [color=teal]angels[/color] [/size]
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/Pokemon.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/HarryPotter-2.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/LGDare.gif[/img] Thank you Harrys_Girl for the Drawing Block!
[size=59][I am currently permitted to display a larger avatar thanks to my status as a supporter of SHHF][/size]