Pyramid Head. Would you like to see him return?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re: Pyramid Head. Would you like to see him return?

Post by clips »

SPRINGS02 wrote:Very true, i mean honestly while the nurses and dogs have appeared in about every silent hill game, it doesn't matter as much because they aren't considered major monsters. When you start to get used to seeing things it's time to throw it out, predictability doesn't belong in silent hill games. I'm actually getting a little tired of the nurses and dogs too actually. If they put nurses or dogs in the game they need to look drastically different(kind of like how the patients in sh4 looked way different from the nurse in 1 2 and 3)

I agree....the nurses/dogs for the next game need to look different than what we've seen thus far...i was happily amused with the look of the patients in prt4...but they dropped the ball on the sound effects for them....how that got pass QC, i'll never know...:D

They(nurses/dogs) might have a legit reason to be in this new game as well...because i'm sure the prison has nurses on site or at the very least a doctor in case any of the inmates become sick or injured,...and the dogs?,... well i'm sure the guards probably have K-9 units on site as well.