The FAKE Silent Hill:SM Soundtrack

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Made In Heaven
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Made In Heaven »

Well who knows maybe sometime in the near future someone will post the actual SM soundtrack still at least I know who Broken Notes is now I am going to listen to the rest of their music. :D
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Irene21121/MIHSIG.png[/img]
Thanks starsail1929 for the awesome sig!
Whispered-Rain
Just Passing Through

Post by Whispered-Rain »

Hmmm "There was a playlist here, it's gone now..." har har, oh how I amuse myself :lol:

Well, I'm glad I came into this thread late so I didn't get all excitable thinking I was
hearing the offical unoffical soundtrack. :roll:

MMY wrote:
I think Thrice should do the soundtrack, to be honest. Here's why.
I second that, and a third.
Number 7
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Number 7 »

Another supposed SH:SM Ost track has appeared on YouTube. I don't remember what all the fakes sounded like, but I don't think this was one of them. This one sounds better than those others, though at first I didn't think it sounded much like Akira, though I do like the song. Then I saw the Shattered Memories trailer and thought the beginning of the new Mary Elizabeth song didn't sound like him either, so you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvxI1EnbC00

I recognized a little bit of Not Tommorrow at the end. Maybe this is how he'll reimagine songs from the original SH soundtrack?

Also, what's with the random clicks during the song?
"He's underground now. His new name is Number Seven."
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

It was obviously recorded wrong.
Dark Sky
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark Sky »

Number 7 wrote:Another supposed SH:SM Ost track has appeared on YouTube. I don't remember what all the fakes sounded like, but I don't think this was one of them. This one sounds better than those others, though at first I didn't think it sounded much like Akira, though I do like the song. Then I saw the Shattered Memories trailer and thought the beginning of the new Mary Elizabeth song didn't sound like him either, so you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvxI1EnbC00

I recognized a little bit of Not Tommorrow at the end. Maybe this is how he'll reimagine songs from the original SH soundtrack?
Hmm...doesn't sound even a little bit like Akira...

Could be a wholly new direction he's going in, but I'm a bit cynical so I'm gonna have to shout FAKE!
True
Just Passing Through

Post by True »

^ I'm going with it's fake. I agree with Dark Sky, doesn't really sound like Akira to me either.
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

Here we go again.... As far as I know, nothing ever sounds like akira... All of his music sounds different to me. I don't see how you know what's his and what's not. I just assume this is fake because the game hasn't been released.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Someone isn't aware of "clipping."
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

Also they are right, the recording sounds off.
Dark Sky
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark Sky »

lumpo wrote:Here we go again.... As far as I know, nothing ever sounds like akira... All of his music sounds different to me. I don't see how you know what's his and what's not. I just assume this is fake because the game hasn't been released.
Well I dunno, I find his stuff pretty distinctive. Sure, he's played around with a few different styles, but you can still tell it's him.

Maybe I'm wrong! But I really don't think I am.
Koshercrackers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Koshercrackers »

Son of a gun... they took it down, too. Laugh it up, Aura.