The FAKE Silent Hill:SM Soundtrack

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

mermaid symphony
Just Passing Through

Post by mermaid symphony »

no release of the vocal tracks yet? damn. these are going on my mp3 though~

for anyone who wants the mp3 versions, I suggest using listentoyoutube.com
icon from creamiicandy on lj
DamienPales
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DamienPales »

Geez, you want to use the opportunity to admit that you're 16 as well?
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

MMY wrote:Would you mind sharing said .mp3s?
OMG ASKING FOR COPYRIGHTED FILES BANT BANT BANT
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

As there is no official release, this forum's rules allow the sharing of said files, otherwise this thread would be locked and the link removed.

I'm currently recording; 60% complete. Expect new titles, 'cuz those aren't good.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
VIVIsect

Post by VIVIsect »

^ I've ripped all the tracks as well and I'm currently doing a some "mastering" of each track (since Youtube quality isn't exactly the greatest). I'm still not fully convinced that it is in fact Yamaoka, but i'll post the .zip file here when completed.
nobody is anybody
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

The .zip (34.2 minutes; 54.3 MB) is uploading now, complete w/ new titles:

The titles still suck.
Last edited by The Adversary on 14 Jun 2009, edited 1 time in total.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SGTCOOL
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SGTCOOL »

Sweet Akira downloaded some music programs on his mom's computer and made some new tracks! Man I wonder if it took a long time to upload them onto youtube because his parents have a shitty internet connection?! Joking of course. Neat imitations though. Unless I'm wrong, in which case I'll be stuck with a weird SH soundtrack that sounds like an imitation of his own work with far lesser production values...
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Loveless_Dogg

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

hmmm....I could have sworn I heard more tracks than this. I remember one that sounded like a throwback to "Tears of.." because I remember a piano playing...Hmm...*goes back and listens again*

Did anyone notice the new video RussianYulia17X put up? Sweet. :p
Great song I'd like to know who did it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFT9VuVPm1I
Value your failures more than your successes. Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever. She left...and...I'm lost.
the windmill
Just Passing Through

Post by the windmill »

As we all know there was this new trailer released last week:

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14325477 ... ailer.html

The one with the famous "I'm Dahlia"-sentence at the end. well I really like the music of this trailer! Can anybody send me a link to the whole song? I'm not sure if the song has been published though...
Anyway thanks for your help!^^
Varg6
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Varg6 »

That trailer's music sounds a lot different than the stuff on youtube, I'm not buying it.
Det Som Engang Var...
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I hardly think ten songs is the whole soundtrack, Varg.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Made In Heaven
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Made In Heaven »

At first I thought that you were linking to some fan created soundtrack that someone put up on You Tube for SM and even claimed that the music was something he/she created and not by the original composer I am not too sure if this is the same person that I heard the music from or not. :?
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Irene21121/MIHSIG.png[/img]
Thanks starsail1929 for the awesome sig!
Krysta

Post by Krysta »

those songs have definetly this Akira/SH vibe in. I like first two, are preety enigmatic. Akira seems to be doing same good job each time and this consistency is impressive for me. I'm sure he has got some so called 'sh music templates' ready in his studio, so each new game he mixes them to get the new effect, each time seemingly diffrent but coming from the same raw material.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this. It sounds sort've legit, but as mentioned, it's apparently incomplete. But then RussianYulia got the Homecoming and 0rigin soundtracks almost this early ahead of release too, and she was on the mark for every song. It could be an imposter RussianYulia, since it's a different account, but I don't know.
SGTCOOL
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SGTCOOL »

Wait am I missing something? We are talking about the "unofficial" 10 tracks on youtube correct? The ones that are obviously fake? Because they are amateur as hell? Or have any real tracks actually leaked?
Varg6

Post by Varg6 »

AuraTwilight wrote:I hardly think ten songs is the whole soundtrack, Varg.
Thanks, Captain Obvious. I meant the quality of the ten songs compared to the one song in the trailer. There's not much comparison, the YouTube ones sound crappy and the trailer's doesn't.
Det Som Engang Var...
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

AuraTwilight wrote:Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this. It sounds sort've legit, but as mentioned, it's apparently incomplete. But then RussianYulia got the Homecoming and 0rigin soundtracks almost this early ahead of release too, and she was on the mark for every song. It could be an imposter RussianYulia, since it's a different account, but I don't know.
No its still her, she just has a new account.
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I know it's probably the real her. She's never steered me wrong before, so worst case scenario, SHE was tricked, or it's a fan-product and we're all being way too serious.
VIVIsect

Post by VIVIsect »

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere on her page does she even mention Akira Yamaoka's name (in relation to these tracks), does she? It's simply listed as "Unofficial Soundtrack", which could imply that it is fan made...

After listening to the MP3 rips I've become even less convinced these are authentic. Not only does the drum programing sound far too amateurish but the "guitar"( I say "guitar" because an actual guitar isn't being used. It's a soft synth VSTi guitar. Definitely not Yamaoka style) and the piano parts do as well.
nobody is anybody