pre-order.

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

I got mine pre-ordered a few weeks ago AND its all payed for. Now I can just grab it and go! :)

I try to keep my mind distracted so I don't go crazy that its still 2 months away..... :|
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Kenji
Historical Society Historian

Post by Kenji »

I do hope they're clear about pre-order bonuses, this time.

I preordered Homecoming for the PS3 and got the fullscreen movie DVD, which I immediately gave to one of the clerks because I already own the widescreen disc. Then, nearly a year later, I learn that the OST was a preorder bonus (maybe just for the 360 version, but still).

I was kinda miffed.

So, please, if Konami's packaging anything with this game, they should be clear about it.
StaticRadio
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by StaticRadio »

I've kind of become fed up with pre-ordering. The cheap swag provided is rarely worth the extra money they gouge from my wallet ( I've bought all the SH games except Origins used, thus far). I think I'll wait for some reviews before shelling out full price.

It may be Silent Hill, but until I know the gameplay will be good I will not shell out full price for it.
"Just because you're paranoid...don't mean they're not after you"
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

crucifix wrote:hm.

well, i do want the lowered price, but i also want to get it before the inevitable spoilers - and before a walkthrough is created so i won't be tempted to look at it if i get stuck. which happens a lot.

i don't buy games that often. leaning toward getting it as soon as i can for those reasons, though.
it would take a hell of an effort to make a walkthrough, considering the "every choice you make effects SOMETHING" profile. lol.