Possibly the best voice acting in the series?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Post by rm2kking »

Give the game a chance before you decide it is broken. It hasn't even come out yet.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

It doesn't seem Hollywood at all, it seems real. He shouts because he is worried, Cybil gets mad because she is in a pissy mood obviously. It seems pretty real to me. They aren't THAT dramatic. Unless normal conversations are considered Hollywood these days.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I have to agree with that. Harry sounds fantastic in everything we've seen so far. Everything just sounds so genuine. The other characters sound pretty good too, I especially like Cybil and Doctor K.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Icewolf
Just Passing Through

Post by Icewolf »

I thought Cybil's voice acting was plain compared to Harry's. "My daughter is missing" "She's probably at home :|
SilentHill
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentHill »

So far it does seem good. I just hope all the characters will be decent and their voices will change according to the psyche profile thing.
Silent Hill!
Silent Fantasy

Post by Silent Fantasy »

i doubt there voices will change. the person may alter in appearance, but is still the same person with a differant look, and differant personality. voices have nothing to do with either (unless a reason is given most likely) if the voice does change itll most likely just be the VA changing there voice just a little bit.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
December Man
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by December Man »

Homecoming had great VA too. Great as in "not as bad as SH1", because otherwise, when compared to other games outside the series, it's pretty average nowadays.
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5149/smallershsig8jd.jpg[/img]
-ShatteredSilence-
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by -ShatteredSilence- »

From what I've seen in the trailers and the demo, the voice acting sounds great!! I like the tone Harry has when he says "It's my house. It's my damn house!!"
~The silence has now been broken~