Regression Therapy Patient: Climax

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Ooh, thanks for this! I like that they said they probably won't do another re-imagining. I also like that they're not apologizing for the "battle system", that they may change it up but they're not apologetic because some fans disliked it.

I find it really interesting that they, at one point, had last-resort weapons. I kind of like that idea, though I understand why they took it out. Maybe they could implement that again, with them breaking after one monster, or only letting you use environmental obstacles to stop them (like crushing them with a bookcase)...

And I STILL don't get the Vitality Sensor.
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Thank you! I'm loving Climax, thanks to the joy that SM brought me.
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Climax have proved to be an excellent team to continue the Silent Hill series! I love how honest they are about what they have done and how they don't want to repeat past things or copy anything *ahem double helix*.

I look forward to see another SH from them. I like the idea of a fresh new story too. Hopefully one that isn't connected to any of the other games.
dr_worm
Just Passing Through

Post by dr_worm »

i am so happy to hear that they want to stay with the wii. i knew from when i first heard about this it was a grand idea and now hearing they want to expand on it! its just total tits like big fat oprah tits whoo! :mrgreen:
Naissus
Just Passing Through

Post by Naissus »

I hope they implement a way to combat the enemies, but still keep the game as an adventure into the surreal and supernatural.
[url=http://img4.imageshack.us/i/n64362072821124427438.jpg/][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9635/n64362072821124427438.jpg[/img][/url]