Psyche Profile Experiences (Spoilers)

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

mondo
Just Passing Through

Post by mondo »

Cybil: Swat Cybil. Was very unfriendly in the first meeting, which I was extremely perplexed about since I described myself as friendly in the initial survey! But she warmed up by the next meeting at the Stewards and was nice to Harry for the rest of the game. But what a hardass at first.

Married Couple: Harry knocked on the door, but a soon as the door opened he shouted into the house. I found it hilarious that he had to knock to shout into a stranger's house. :D The Stewards were quite nice but the man became angry in the end and slammed the door in Harry's face.

Michelle: Pink prom dress. Nice and helpful. John broke up with her, his reason being that it wasn't a real relationship but one built on fantasies.

Dahlia: Punk Dahlia. Nice and spunky.

Lisa: Crashed ambulance... Cried a little. Generally nice and friendly.

Raw Shocks: Started out with the fractured ones that looked like they had large chunks of meat cut out from their backs. Towards the middle of the game, the strange cubic ones started to appear, and by the final chase sequence I had both the cubic ones and the fractured ones with a ratio of 8:2respectively.

Ending: Broken(Cheryl accepts his death and moves on) and Lost Love.

Doctor's evaluation in credits: I found it astoundingly accurate save for a few minor details (like me being a clean/neat freak). It was very cool to see how the game could use so few parameters and yet produce a pretty convincing evaluation by the end.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

These are the results I received on my first play through:

Cybil: Busty and mean

Homeowners: Confused but more so mean than anything else. They called the police station soon after shutting the door on my face. He is a doctor. Been in the house for 20 yr.s

Michelle: Nice, bad singer though. Wore a pink dress, flowered and of nice personality. Big fight w/ her boyfriend, gets out the car. Find her later drinking beer at Annie's Bar

Dahlia: Crack-whore. Super short blonde hair, red shirt, booty shorts, lots of tats. Constantly horny.

Lisa: Nice, really nice. Crashed the ambulance, saying "I wasn't even supposed to be here today!" Changed into a tan shirt w/ green sweater over top. Got her a green pill.

Raw Shocks: As the game progressed, they grew more feminine. Growing boobs, high heel like feet and lots of leg.

Harry: "classic Harry" Clothes. In the hospital, cowboy boots, black leather pants and matching jacket. Dark blue shirt w/ the top few buttons undone to show off his lack of hairy chest.

Ending: Sleaze and Sirens (After scenes showing his past with Cheryl, a video of Harry on a bed with Michelle and Lisa appears. They ask him if they can be in his next book and if it can be dedicated to them. Harry claims that he dedicates his books to his wife and daughter because it's "only fair", to which all three burst out in roaring laughter. This ending indicates that when Harry was still alive, he cheated on his wife. However, this contradicts the events of the game which make it clear that Harry never met Lisa or Michelle when he was alive. This ending can be seen if the player focuses on sexual images (such as a poster with a half naked woman) and tells Dr K that they enjoy roleplaying during sex and have cheated on a partner. If you act like a pervert in general, then you are most likely to get this ending.)

What I picked on my form:

I make friends easily - Yes
Having a drink helps me relax - No
I always listen to other people's feelings - Yes
I prefer abstract ideas - Yes
I have enjoyed role-play during sex - Yes
Working to a plan or schedule is best - Yes
I have never cheated on a partner - Yes

- Very colorful picture. Used every color at least once.
- Perfect schedule: Science, theater, Literature, creative writing.
- 3 dead, 4 asleep.
- Most guilty, to least: princess, prince, father and bull.
- 1 gay couple, 1 lesbian couple and one hetero couple. :P
- I put 2 on the sexual side, both looking like skulls, so he revealed my idea of sex=death.

I have only played the game through once and I answered everything completely honestly.

My sister played next. These were her results:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Cybil: Butch and nice.

Homeowners: Confused but nice, school teachers. Had lived there for a long time.

Michelle: Nice, conservative. Her boyfriend is a jerk, ends the relationship, gets out of the car and she goes after him. Find her later eating something

Dahlia: "punk" style. Purple themed. Very sarcastic.

Lisa: Nice, really nice. Crashed the ambulance. Got her a yellow pill.

Raw Shocks: They were missing pieces. Full of holes and as the game continued, they were missing limbs all together, mis-shaped heads.

Harry: Changed into a tan coat, green (?) undershirt. Jeans and tennis shoes. Was very suspicious of everyone in the game.

Ending: Love Lost (Cheryl walks out to meet her mother and they walk off together. Later the video tape reveals that he left his family after there was a disillusion of marriage between he and Dahlia.

What she picked on my form:

I make friends easily - No
I prefer abstract ideas - No
I have enjoyed role-play during sex - No

- Very planned picture. she used a lot of scheme, mostly warm colors. Reds, browns, orange, etc. Spent a lot of time.
- Perfect schedule: Sex Ed., literature, geography (?) and Religion.
- 2 Dead, 5 asleep.
- Most guilty, to least: father, prince, princess, bull
- She matched them based on their expressions, putting the "meanest" looking together, then the nicest and the "normal" couple.
- All of ink pictures were on the Non-Sexual side
Next, my brother played:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:

Homeowners: Confused, school teachers, been there 14 yr.s

Michelle: Mean, called the Dean's secretary a cow and calls her boyfriend names. During the fight, she ran out of the car. Fine her later at Annie's Bar drinking something from a cup.

Dahlia: Crack-whore. Super short blonde hair, red shirt, booty shorts, lots of tats. Constantly horny.

Lisa: Nice. Crashed her car into the hospital. A little off, but recovers pretty quick. Begins talking about blood vessels and such. He got her a red pill.

Raw Shocks: He had a mixture of them. He had at first, these Raw Shocks w/ masses of some sort, like tumors or something growing on them. Then he began to see some of the Raw Shocks that my sister had, w/ large holes in them. Towards the end, they all were covered in mass/tumors and had large holes in their bodies.

Harry: Changed into what I dubbed the "golfing aviator" look. A green polo shirt under a heavy brown jacket. Hiking boots.

Ending: Love Lost. Same as my sister. Though he got the conversation in which Cheryl watched New!Harry shatter.

What he picked on my form:

Working to a plan or schedule is best - No
I have never cheated on a partner - No

- Lots of warm colors, but didn't spend a lot of time on it.
- Perfect schedule: Science, math, Sex Ed. and Creative Writing
- 2 asleep, 5 dead
- Most guilty, to least: prince, the father, the bull and the princess.
- He matched them by the background in the photos.
- 2 on the sexual side, one card was over turned to reveal a crashed car.

On my second play through, after watching my sister and brother play, I decided to try and go for the Drink Dad ending:

Homeowners: Overly nice and didn't mind chatting w/ New!Harry until he started yelling.

Michelle: Red dress, "spicy" is the word that comes to mind. Ends up having a fight w/ John and runs out of the car. Find her later at Annie's Bar getting something.

Dahlia: "skater" attire. Long, camo shorts. Vest. Brown hair.

Lisa: Kinda weird. Talks about her father and New!Harry's daughter a lot. I let New!Harry stare at her while she was changing, then when she asked for a red pill I gave her a green pill. Instead of dying in front of New!Harry, she is dead when he finds her w/ a bottle of green pills on the table.

Raw Shocks: They looked like jig-saw puzzle pieces. They had odd, hard angled heads, chunks of their bodies merely floated above the others, they looked like they had been chopped up, then tried to be put back together.

Harry: Changed into the "golfing aviator" look.

Ending: Somehow, even though I did nothing but stare at the alcohol in Dr. K's office, I didn't get Drunk Dad. They game read my fucking mind or something and I got the Love Lost ending.

What I picked on my form:

Having a drink helps me relax - Yes
Working to a plan or schedule is best - No

- Grabbed randome colors and colored just bits and pieces of the picture.
- Perfect schedule: Geography, Creative Writing, Religion and Sex Ed.
- All of them on the Dead side.
- Most guilty, to least: bull, prince, father, princess
- Tried to match them by the colors of clothes.
- Put them all on the Sexual side, he flipped over a card and showed a picture of an apple.
Joseph
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Psyche Profile Experiences (Spoilers)

Post by Joseph »

CHARACTERS
Cybil: A normal and friendly cop trying to help.
Barwoman: A normal lady, didn't really help.
Michelle: Very sexual and outgoing, wearing a red dress
Lisa: Errr... is she supposed to be ranging? Anyway, I gave her the right pill (I think it could be more interesting if she was a bitch or even a little annoying. Then it would be a true dilemma... otherwise why poison her? I mean she didn't do anything wrong).
Dahlia: Sexual clothes and character. Even told me that I had named her boobs Nancy and Sid-.-
Harry: Winter coat and kind personaliy.
Houseowners: They were really bitchy but I also was a little bit aggressive towards them.
Raw Shocks: Some had crucifix-shaped heads and some where very wounded. Suming up, they were a pure pain in the ass.

LOCATIONS
-Entered a normal bar where I found the barwoman
-I entered the clothes' store.
-I chose the art's classroom.

PERSONALITY TESTS
Sexual/Non sexual: Found 6/7 images to be of a sexual nature.
Guilt: 1.King 2.Prince 3.Princess 4.Bull
Dead/Sleeping: Found 3/7 people to be sleeping. Quite shocked when I realised everybody were dead o.o
School Names: Told "No" to all of them.
Perfect School Day:1.Football 2.Creative writing 3.Theatre 4.Math

-->Got the Love Lost ending.
http://twitter.com/quieterworlds
Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown.
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

I make friends easily - No
I prefer abstract ideas - Yes
I have enjoyed role-play during sex - Yes

Picture had a number of colors, but I didn't go overboard. I left the sky clear.
Perfect schedule: Science, theater, Literature, creative writing.
3 dead, 4 asleep.
Most guilty to least: prince, father, princess, bull
1 gay couple, 1 lesbian couple and one hetero couple.
Harrys_Girl wrote:I put 2 on the sexual side, both looking like skulls, so he revealed my idea of sex=death.
Ha, me too! Lol commitment issues!

I got the Love Lost ending. I initially did a lot of wandering around, looking at everything, and the raw shocks started heading towards being feminine monsters. As I played and got more freaked out and more driven to just survive, though, they ended up as the abstract creatures.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^Yay! :roll:

Man, just one game I'd like to get some other Raw Shocks. I ALWAYS get the Titzillas. I swear, the game knows it is me and no matter how non-sexual I try to be, I always get the feminine Raw Shocks. Every. Damn. Time.

Maybe the next play through I play I'll think like a nun, or something. Maybe that will help me stop being so damn obvious.