Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 18 Jan 2021

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jan 2005
Notes left: 7376
Last seen at: Couldn't tell you even if I tired
My review of Silent Hill Shattered Memories (PS2)

Coming into this game, I was both excited and apprehensive. I may (in my own mind) be one of the fiercest and most protective fan of Silent Hill 1. It was the first game (ever really) I played and it means more to me than I could ever really put into words. I, in some ways feel more attached to SH1 than to my real life. Harry in a weird and maybe creepy way was more of a real father/hero role-filler to me than my own father. My father growing up was pretty much out of the picture so Harry Mason filled that void wonderfully. He was everything I imagined my father to be, a man that would suffer through hell, monsters and death to save his daughter. So I have always thought of SH1 as my family. Dahlia was the wicked mother, and I was not blessed w/ a great mother. Cybil and Lisa were both the perfect “mothering” avatars for me to live up to. I loved them and felt physical and emotional pain when/if they died in the game. I know the game better than any memory I have. No other memory I have is a crisp, clear or real to me as SH1, though that could just be the fact that unlike any of my other memories, I can revisit SH1 as much as I want and it never becomes warped of fuzzy in my mind.

When the idea first emerged that SH1 would be re-made, sorry “re-imagined” I was furious. I was already creating a slogan to but on buttons to boycott. But something in the back of my mind, in the dark part of my mind was excited. Like a serial killer being offered to relieve their first kill for the first time, again. The virgin experiencing the big O for the first time, after ten yr.s of sexual activity. I was nearly salivating at the chance to see Dahlia for the first time. To fall for Harry again, my first and possibly truest love. It was almost euphoric to be given my faith, my trust and belief in SH again. A rediscovering of my inner religion if you will. But at the same time, I knew it would not be as good. It couldn’t be as good. It would never be that good again. I already know Harry. I’ve brandished the username Harrys_Girl for 5 yr.s I’ve pretty much advertised my love for him as much as possible, short of getting a tattoo, so how could I rediscover something that I never really left.

And yet I did.

I know Silent Hill Shattered Memories is a game designed around the player. The player is forced into this world, before a twisted mirror in an empty room and told to list all their fears, weaknesses and fantasies. But litter did we know that the mirror was some Dues Ex Machina that would create a world around those fears, weakness and fantasies. I was so involved in the game from the moment it started, I couldn’t seem to pry myself away from the controller, not until I got stuck at the Planetarium puzzle did I even become away again of the world around me. I wasn’t even aware of myself being drawing into the game. It hasn’t happened to me in so long, I forgot what it was like. I was bored w/ Origins. It was a good game, but I was not connected to Travis, maybe because he was so much like my real dad, I could never fully connect w/ him. The same could be said for The Room. Henry was boring, a pale shade of brown and grey. I felt bad that he was thrust into this nightmare, but honestly, I cared more for the supporting characters than I did the main character. Silent Hill 3 was intriguing, but somehow did not find it’s place in my heart for awhile. I don’t think it was until I played The Room did I really appreciate Silent Hill 3.

Silent Hill 2, as it did w/ many people, captured my mind. I was shocked to learn the truths and I was disgusted. Repulsed. Engulfed in guilt just as James was. It was a brilliant masterpiece that really caused a shift in my personality from merely playing it. The game tapped into my unrelenting grief of caring for my grandfather in his last few yr.s of life. I was 10, 11, 12 and 13 when I was basically the sickbed nurse to my grandfather, the person I loved more than anyone else in the entire world. I watched him melt away from a strong and stubborn man, to a vegetable unable to see, hear, talk or move. As much as I loved him, I wanted nothing more than to end his suffering. I had repressed that feeling for awhile, then suddenly I see it all played out before me in SH2. Like therapy, I was forced to see my demons and fight them. It was the right game and the right time. Maybe if my life had been different, maybe if I hadn’t got that game, I would have never played any of the SH games besides SH1.

Going off topic here, I know. Where was I? Or right, Shattered Memories broke the dry spell. I couldn’t hate it anymore. Sure, New!Harry looked like a creeper and New!Cybil was boob-a-licious, but somehow I began to care for these characters. I wanted to know the truth, where was Cheryl. Who is this girl? I am looking for a seven yr. old girl, my name is Harry Mason and everyone else is completely insane or caught in their own problems to help me. Some people are uninterested and some know things I never told them. What the fuck is going on?!

It was there, in Dr. K’s office when he demanded I break this 18 yr. fantasy to pieces that I was struck down w/ realization. SH1 was my reality for the last 10 yr.s nothing was going to change it and I will always have these memories in my mind, even long after I stop playing every night I will be able to see it all play out because I have believed in it for the past decade.

The game seemed to resonate w/ me once again. Like the game took a slice of my mind, pulled it apart and played it like a movie before my eyes. Everything was true and nothing was real anymore. And just as I refused to part w/ my delusion of Harry Mason, the truest hero I have ever known Cheryl refused to shatter her memories of her father. Then I got the Sleaze and Sirens ending and I was put off.

Maybe this is a review really more of my feeling towards the game and my past history more than anything else, but I’ll add some Pro’s and Con’s of the game in soon and make it relevant.

Pros:

Re-playability I have so far played 3 times, my sister and brother have both played once. None of us have had the same game so far. We each got different Raw Shocks, different Echo Messages, answered the forms and tests differently. This is a game that can be played again and again by many people and it will never lose its edge.

New Visuals I liked the icy Otherworld. I’ll admit it. The real time change was fantastic. The ice was gnarly and dangerous. Everything reflected back on you, like mirrors. I couldn’t help but think of a two-way mirror and what was on the other side watching New!Harry as he ran around in the dark, lost and confused.

Lack of Fighting I liked the new level of fear and immersion that was caused by not being able to fight. It was honest to real life. I mean, if someone asked me right not, ‘If you woke up tomorrow and you were in Silent Hill, and there were monsters everywhere, what would you do?’ I could create a min. to min. schedule of what should be done, but if I was really put into that situation, I honestly wouldn’t have the balls to stand there and fight off enemies. Not w/ a handgun, not w/ a katana and not hand to hand. I would run like a bitch and hide anywhere I could.

Puzzle/quizzes There wasn’t a large amount of puzzles/quizzes, but it was a good range. Some you just had to figure out on your own, like the Art Room/Planetarium puzzles. The quiz/tests that Dr. K presents w/ you were fun. I liked coloring the picture and trying to decided what I found sexual in nature and what I didn’t, but more than anything else, I liked the challenge of trying to see what he was trying to figure out about me while I was completing them.

Saving The new style of saving was an upgrade to me. I have a 2 yr. old in the house, so I often times have to drop the game in a heartbeat because she is up from a nap or what have you, and it was always a hassle to decided whether to run to the next save or just lose all the progress I had made in the game thus far/from the last save. This game put a stop to it by allowing me to save whenever (accept for when I was armed w/ a flare, in Dr. K's office or swimming) I wanted or needed to. And it was about 397534867623 times better than having to go find a hole, crawl through, run past the ghost in my closet, just to save in my living room.

Music I loved the vocal tracks of SH:SM. Always on my Mind, When You're Gone and Hell Frozen Rain were epically good. They were put together well, but as I've stated before, I think that each OST is better than it's predecessors. Origins had one, maybe two good tracks. Homecoming had One More Soul to the Call and Soldier's Orders. I liked all 4 of the vocal tracks on this, w/ Acceptance being the one I liked least. The ambient tracks were really good. Devil's Laugh was easily my favorite. And it played into the psychological aspect of the game well. Like the Otherworld is laughing at you as you are running around like an idiot looking for things to pull down behind you and searching for the neon blue at potential exits.

Cons:

Length It took me about 7hr.s to complete the first time through and while that is pretty average for a SH game, it felt much shorter. It felt like I moved through the first part of the game (before the Labyrinth) very quickly. The second half presented a much slower pace. I know the fact that you are running for your life, panicking and screaming “Where is the blue! Where is the blue!” at the top of your lungs contributed to the games pacing, but I felt that we could have been taken through the game a little slower.

Lack of Fighting Yep, it is both on my Pros list and Cons list. I didn’t like the fact that they began to gang up on New!Harry and he couldn’t at least flail about a little more. I mean, punch and kick! For gawd’s sake man, your being killed (not really) here! But a little more effort into it! Look a giant pipe sticking out, let’s try to throw the Raw Shock onto that--no, wait… never mind, here is a bed you can hide under for like 4 sec.s before they drag your pansy ass out. SIGH

Characters I didn’t get to spend a lot of time w/ any of the supporting characters besides Dr. K and Dahlia. I would liked to have stayed and talked w/ Lisa a little longer. Maybe consoled Michelle after he break up. Take another ride w/ Cybil. Anything would have been nice. Instead I got to say “Hi! I’m Harry Mason, I’m looking for my kid. Oh, what? Oh ok, uh--yep your gone and I am alone again. Fantastic, guess I’ll try calling you later.” as Krist mentioned in another thread (don't remember which one) even though Cheryl is the main character, we spend so little time w/ her, she might as well not exist at all. It is like, "Wait- what? He's been... for 18 yr.s!? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!" then it is just thrown in, "Oh and BTW, your Cheryl." I felt that we definitely could have spent a longer amount of time w/ Cheryl as a character we can see and listen to, instead of just a plot device in the last 5 min.s of the game.

Visual Effects I know the game was built for the Wii, thus had to be compatible w/ Wii graphics, just as Origins had to work for the PSP, but it just seems to me that the game could have used some elbow grease and polished up a bit. The graphics were chunky, blocky much like SH1 is when I now play it on my PS2. The car in the lake scene was strange, the way the water was tiled, almost like looking through a glass shower door. I don't know how the process works and even less about how to actually make games, but from the standpoint of a consumer, it was a little disappointing to see the less than spectacular graphics.

In conclusion, I love Shattered Memories. It surpassed Origins, The Room and is now tied w/ (and possible pulling ahead of ) SH3. Each play through, I find some other little detail that excites me and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I think this game may have been the best $34.95 I have spent in the last few yr.s and that includes my cell phone. What do I care about a phone when I can have a phone inside a game that I can call KONOMI w/ even though they just said that I was beyond even their help. :P It was a very good game and unlike Origins, didn't feel like it was stuck in a rut. Origins fail in every way possible to take a fan favorite, twist it and turn it into something new. It was exactly what we thought it was going to be and because of this, I was reluctant to even give Climax a try w/ SH:SM, but they redeemed themselves-no they did much more than redeem, they went above and beyond any of my wild fantasies of how good this game could ever be.

World Toilet Organization
I'm like a circle, I'M TOO GOOD FOR CORNERS!!!

Last edited by Harrys_Girl on 10 Feb 2010, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2008
Notes left: 3073
Last seen at: Wisconsin
Well if you hardcore fans liked the game, I guess it's a good one.
At least a good thing for the series.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Dec 2009
Notes left: 10
Last seen at: Morriston, Florida.
I received my copy of the PSP version on the first of the month, like Origins I had trouble locating a copy of the game, luckily this time around Gamestop had a copy in stock.

To start off, I'd like to say I think this game was overall a very enjoyable and moderately-lenghted game, the idea of re-imagining Silent Hill 1 had me at somewhat unease to be honest, I have seen good re-imaginations of films before such as 2003's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre but the idea of re-imagining a game that is considered such a bold move, it could be a great game that surpasses it's original, it could be a well-made game that might not live up to it's original's greatness, or it could be a terminal flop. Well, it's not a terminal flop but in my opinion I can't quite say it surpasses it's original either.

The story is usual the first thing I mention first when reviewing a game because to it's something very important to the game, I'm a person who needs a good story for me to keep going through the game, I certainly can say I thought the story was well done, the story has little to nothing to do with the original except for character names, the story had some good twists here and there plus I admit I liked some of the character changes and have read that a lot of them are based on what you reveal in the psychiatry sessions, the re-imagined versions of Dahlia Gillespie and Michael Kaufmann are perhaps my most favorite, especially Kaufmann who got a chuckle from me in his psychiatric sessions with his actions that would definitely get him kicked out of his line work in real life, luckily this is a game and this more hardened divorcee psychiatrist who isn't afraid to say what he's thinking is displayed without any hesitation.

That is another thing I enjoyed a lot about this game was it's psychiatry sessions, whn I first started the game I figured I should play through the game by answering the questions true to my personality, while I haven't played the game a second time yet and can't tell you what kind of effect this had on certain story aspects, my playthrough did have Harry doing certain things such as making comments when he stares at pictures of scantily clad ladies which are found in certain areas of the game and the overall ending may have changed a bit with him being more of a womanizer, I really need to play the game back as a somwhat more prudish fellow to see what effects it has, but getting back to the psychiatry sessions, they were ingeniously designed with them being told from a first-person perspective and it has some interesting activities and some very sensitive questions (if you play this game as truthfully as I did, never play it with anyone who isn't trustworthy, this game has a few very personal questions!) which I weren't afraid to answer, it's intersting that if you playit truthfully and finish the game you basically get a free personality test, shows how far games have come!

But to move on, I found the overall gameplay to be very fun indeed, wandering around town was always fun in the original games, although I felt that the Silent Hill in this one felt a little drab compared to the original one I thought it worked out fine, especially love the nightmare sequences, they had do somewhat an overhaul of the original controls and feel to accomplish the nightmare sequences but it works out, I like how while you're being chased Harry runs significantly faster than in normal gameplay mode and can bash through doors and even pull down dressers and cabinets to slow down enemies and even stun them when they jump on him by slamming them into a wall if you are near one, the flares were useful but there weren't too many of them so you had to use a flare very, very sparingly (I saved them to the point where if I was very, very low on health and was about to die I would pull it out and find a closet somewhere to hide in), the hide feature was pretty good, it works as long as they don't see you hide yourself obviously, the controls worked out fine as well as the excellent cell-phone system and new way of saving your game.

There is of course downsides, I found that this game was severely lacking in the puzzle area, Silent Hill always had some interesting puzzles but here they are either just silly or too easy or nonexistent, it just seems strange to play a Silent Hill game where you really don't have thought-provoking and logic-based puzzles, another downside is the finale, to be honest I predicted the general outcome of the game and kinda felt that it was generally in the spirit of The Sixth Sense and Jacob's Ladder which isn't neccessarily bad but the whole game builds up great ideas and the finale just squashes them a little bit.

To wrap things up, I have to say this was a solid and fresh new addition to the series, it had it's downsides but it's many upsides do make this a welcome addition to the series in my opinion, it sadly doesn't live up to it's full potential but it comes somewhat close.

In scoring, I would rate this at 9 out of 10.

Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11387
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
There is of course downsides, I found that this game was severely lacking in the puzzle area, Silent Hill always had some interesting puzzles but here they are either just silly or too easy or nonexistent, it just seems strange to play a Silent Hill game where you really don't have thought-provoking and logic-based puzzles, another downside is the finale, to be honest I predicted the general outcome of the game and kinda felt that it was generally in the spirit of The Sixth Sense and Jacob's Ladder which isn't neccessarily bad but the whole game builds up great ideas and the finale just squashes them a little bit.

Well, I agree with you about the puzzles, but I wouldn't call the puzzles in the last few games logical, lol.

But I don't think it's really fair to say the ending squashes the "great ideas" the game builds up; it's building up to this ending, and everything exists to wrap into this twist. Can you maybe explain what you mean a bit better? Maybe I'm not seeing it.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Dec 2009
Notes left: 10
Last seen at: Morriston, Florida.
AuraTwilight wrote:
Quote:

Well, I agree with you about the puzzles, but I wouldn't call the puzzles in the last few games logical, lol.

But I don't think it's really fair to say the ending squashes the "great ideas" the game builds up; it's building up to this ending, and everything exists to wrap into this twist. Can you maybe explain what you mean a bit better? Maybe I'm not seeing it.

Maybe logic wasn't the right word for some of the later games but I just think that this game doesn't have more challenging puzzles like some of the previous games had, puzzles always seemed to be a big part of Silent Hill and the puzzles in this game just don't stand out as well as the puzzles have in the previous games.

The story of the game has a lot of great ideas such as Harry being placed in many situations where he cannot distinguish if they are real or not, for instance such as when he looks for this daughter then all of a sudden he seems to enter an alternate reality where he is "friends" with Dahlia, now I predicted that the game would end with us learning he was dead or something along that lines, that didn't bother me, but to be honest after all the monster chases and great twists the idea that this was all imagined by his daughter was in my opinion just a little too simple, I didn't expect a wide choice of endings like previous games but maybe expected a little bit more from the ending of the game, like I said it was somewhat guessable and there seemed to be hints of that and to be honest, it seemed like the Dr. Kaufmann character wasn't really a psychatrist but sort of an angel or something trying to force Harry to cope with his own death, but instead the finale has an ending that just seems to quick to close the story, of course it's just my opinion and there may well have been hints of it but maybe I just expected a little more from the finale and it just fet like it squashed almost everything that came before it.

Post subject:

Quote:
Maybe logic wasn't the right word for some of the later games but I just think that this game doesn't have more challenging puzzles like some of the previous games had, puzzles always seemed to be a big part of Silent Hill and the puzzles in this game just don't stand out as well as the puzzles have in the previous games.

I agree, but there were still a few puzzles in the game, and from our experience with Origins, we can rest assured that it's not a lack of skill at making puzzles. I think it had more to do with the fact that a buttload of puzzles wouldn't of really been right for the game they were going for, and there's only so many types of puzzles you can do that uses the wiimote anyway.

Quote:
The story of the game has a lot of great ideas such as Harry being placed in many situations where he cannot distinguish if they are real or not, for instance such as when he looks for this daughter then all of a sudden he seems to enter an alternate reality where he is "friends" with Dahlia, now I predicted that the game would end with us learning he was dead or something along that lines, that didn't bother me, but to be honest after all the monster chases and great twists the idea that this was all imagined by his daughter was in my opinion just a little too simple, I didn't expect a wide choice of endings like previous games but maybe expected a little bit more from the ending of the game, like I said it was somewhat guessable and there seemed to be hints of that and to be honest, it seemed like the Dr. Kaufmann character wasn't really a psychatrist but sort of an angel or something trying to force Harry to cope with his own death, but instead the finale has an ending that just seems to quick to close the story, of course it's just my opinion and there may well have been hints of it but maybe I just expected a little more from the finale and it just fet like it squashed almost everything that came before it.

Well, the point of the ending is that once you learn it, you're supposed to go back to replay things to see how this has changed your perspective. A lot of things fall into place only after you figured out what's going on, and it can be a bit mindblowing. For example, the monsters are "agents of repression."

Besides, it's not like they could've given us a boss fight. :P

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Jul 2005
Notes left: 1421
Last seen at: room 302
Mine is very long and rambling so I will link it:
http://zombiegirlsonline.net/silent-hil ... -memories/

The short version: I really liked it, but it did have many flaws (the puzzles, monotonous chases, some glitchiness). Good replay value, too short though.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 May 2006
Notes left: 159
Last seen at: columbus Ohio
Graphics: I had the PS2 version which is obviously not as good as the Wii's, but for a PS2 game it was pretty decent.

Music: I thought most of the soundtrack really fitted into the game and in my opinion, Akira's best work since SH2 soundtrack.

Gameplay: Gameplay mechanics were pretty good and not overly difficult when you get used to it. For about a half an hour, I kept pressing X just so Harry could examine objects which was a norm for the previous SH games.
As far as the nightmare chases, like a lot of other people on here, it was exciting the first time. But going forward it started to get annoying. Running door after door trying to find an exit was exhausing!

Storyline: One word. Brilliant! Didnt see that one coming, although I did figure out that Harry must have been dead at one point in the game

Lengh: Very short but plenty of replay value, going on my 5th playthrough

Thx to Maddartist for my avatar & banner

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Dec 2009
Notes left: 888
Last seen at: New York
I have to say after beating the game about 5 or 6 times now, I've definitely had my fill. I can now complete the whole game in about 2 to 3 hours, and it's more like a movie. I still think it's an amazing game, just... maybe not as amazing as it was at first glance? It seems kind of... small now. There's no replay value left in it for me, I've got most of the cosmetic changes. I wish there was a harder difficulty now, too. I have to admit though, every time the game surprises me with how little you have to fight the controls to do well. The game's got great controls. The story still wows me, too; and so do the graphics/lighting.

My initial score: 9/10
But over time, I'd say that's gone down to about 8/10. Maybe 8.5.

Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Jun 2009
Notes left: 2195
Last seen at: Koholint island
warfare315 wrote:
I have to say after beating the game about 5 or 6 times now, I've definitely had my fill. I can now complete the whole game in about 2 to 3 hours, and it's more like a movie. I still think it's an amazing game, just... maybe not as amazing as it was at first glance? It seems kind of... small now. There's no replay value left in it for me, I've got most of the cosmetic changes. I wish there was a harder difficulty now, too. I have to admit though, every time the game surprises me with how little you have to fight the controls to do well. The game's got great controls. The story still wows me, too; and so do the graphics/lighting.

My initial score: 9/10
But over time, I'd say that's gone down to about 8/10. Maybe 8.5.

That's pretty much my thoughts exactly. After my first playthrough, I found the game completely amazing. After a few more playthroughs, I'm not as psyched with it. I really think that, along with the length possibly, the story is really only entirely captivating the first time--maybe almost as much the second or third time--then it just kind of fades after that. Well, it's the case for me anyway.

Post subject:

The same's kind of true of all videogames to some degree, though. I mean, if not for the difficulty of the fighting and the puzzles, would we really be able to go through a "movie-like" version of the original games so much more? Okay, we get it, James killed Mary, let's move on?

Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2007
Notes left: 5077
Yeah... I get tired of any story, no matter how awesome I think it is, if I watch/read/play it over and over again in a short period of time. Not really the story's fault that it happens, the way I see it. Also, I tend to space out my Silent Hill playthroughs at roughly two or three years per go. Otherwise, it gets boring and tedious.

The way I see it is this: If I still remember the fine details, it's too early to play it again.

Post subject:

Missing since: 03 Jan 2005
Notes left: 4757
Last seen at: California
Yeah... maybe if you take a break from playing it constantly, you'll feel like coming back to it a while later. That's what I always do with any game. In fact, I've not done my second playthrough yet, but will be doing it soon. After my second playthrough of Homecoming. :P I feel more pull towards playing Shattered Memories again than Homecoming, though.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 17 Feb 2010
Notes left: 26
Lets start a list of pros and cons.

Pros: The game changes on the sessions. The graphics are great for the wii. Thats about it.

Cons: All the enemies are the same. When you run from the monsters its annoying as ****. The puzzles are so easy a 6 year old could most likely do it. The snow The ice WTF is that.

this is my opinion and I respect yours so respect mine.

Post subject:

Quote:
The snow The ice WTF is that.

How is this supposed to be a con?

And what about the storyline? Is that a pro or a con? What about the music?

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

AuraTwilight wrote:
Quote:
The snow The ice WTF is that.

How is this supposed to be a con?

And what about the storyline? Is that a pro or a con? What about the music?

Well my laptop was dying so if you would of waited i would of added those in a reply to my self

they fall under the intermediate section because i'm eh on the storyline but not enough to put it in the con or pro side same with the music and the surroundings are astounding for a wii game.

oh ya "the snow WTF is that is a con cause I hate the change

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 23 Dec 2008
Notes left: 678
Would you care to elaborate? The snow and Ice is representative of Cheryl's desire to keep her delusions, the raw shocks are her subconscious, trying to stop the truth (Harry) from reaching her and letting her be free from her pain.

I'm not flaming you for your opinion, just trying to inform you in case you didn't know. Your likely one of those people who liked the whole "Rust, blood, and flame" Otherworld, but I personally saw it become boring after the 5th time we went that route.

~Drake

"Oh it get's to me alright" - Vincent
My Silent Hill Fanfic, Silent Hill: Spiritual Dissonance

Post subject:

Cheryl "froze" her past and memory. She's keeping herself from moving forward and not letting her delusions melt away. If you didn't want it to change from the blood and rust, despite it not fitting the storyline, you're exactly the sort of fan that everyone is complaining about.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

_Drake_ wrote:
Would you care to elaborate? The snow and Ice is representative of Cheryl's desire to keep her delusions, the raw shocks are her subconscious, trying to stop the truth (Harry) from reaching her and letting her be free from her pain.

I'm not flaming you for your opinion, just trying to inform you in case you didn't know. Your likely one of those people who liked the whole "Rust, blood, and flame" Otherworld, but I personally saw it become boring after the 5th time we went that route.

~Drake

i dont know how snow represents that, but whatever. No im not "one of those people" I jus t dont see how you go from dark to cold it just makes no sense to me.

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Mar 2008
Notes left: 978
Last seen at: texas
right on aura i still love this game

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next