What Raw Shock did you get?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

btw i think silent wanted manny cuz he hadnt played any other silent hill game or at least didnt complete them
Fevered Dream
Gravedigger

Post by Fevered Dream »

First time I got the ones with the sliced up bodies and the funky shaped heads. Second time I got the blistery ones. I really don't know how much pervier I have to be in my answers/gameplay in order to get the big breasted ones/cleavage Cybil, but I will honestly try the next time I play lol.
Calamity
Historical Society Historian

Post by Calamity »

I've only cleared it once and so far I got the feminine ones. I was a little 'Huh?" about it cause I didn't think I answered too many of the questions sexually except for two on the first psych exam.

My next playthrough I plan to play it as Cheryl dosn't give a damn about the therapy, so I'm interested in seeing how my Raw Shocks turn out.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

The strangest thing for me is when I start a NEW game, fresh and clean. I get the family Cybil and normal (regular looking Raw Shock that soon become abstract) but for some reason, when i repeat my answers again i get slutty Cybil and all three Raw Shocks!! O_o
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

On this playthrough of mine, I've noticed quite far in they have changed from the "default" ones to having feminine traits such as teh bewbs, I have been answering a lot of the questions quite er, sexually though in the therapy sessions.
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
five5sixers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by five5sixers »

My first play through, which is the only one I did genuinely and without skewed answers, so the only one thus far that I count properly, were the ones with the cross shaped heads and no faces/sliced up, and the others intermingled with them were the ones with the open sores. Not the bumpy, boily ones, but it looked like parts of them had been flayed/were missing flesh all together.
Book of Memories ID: five5sixers
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

It's odd to think which one is right about your inner being, cause you pick the same answers, you get different versions of Raw Shock and Cybil
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
crucifix

Post by crucifix »

right now, they have chunks cut clean out of their arms and legs, and some of them have heads that look like crosses. but with giant holes where their faces should be.

i have no idea how they're able to move around.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Right now, they look bloated in some parts (like a tumor perhaps) with their faces twitching. On Whitney's awesome website, they're supposed to be most associated with the drunk dad ending. I'll see how it goes :)
Joseph
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: What Raw Shock did you get?

Post by Joseph »

The crucifix-headed ones (<----annoying screaming bitches-.-)
Yana wrote:On this playthrough of mine, I've noticed quite far in they have changed from the "default" ones to having feminine traits such as teh bewbs, I have been answering a lot of the questions quite er, sexually though in the therapy sessions.
I got these during my second playthrough. The drove me to the Sleaze & Sirens ending.
http://twitter.com/quieterworlds
Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Recently I've been the same ones over and over again, I tired something and did a new game without loading my info or recent gaming and got different ones even with the same answers.
Harrys_Girl

Re:

Post by Harrys_Girl »

crucifix wrote:right now, they have chunks cut clean out of their arms and legs, and some of them have heads that look like crosses. but with giant holes where their faces should be.

i have no idea how they're able to move around.

Shhhhh... it's magic. :wink:

Every damn game... I get the same boob-tastic Raw Shocks. No matter how hard I try NOT to be sexual, the game knows and I end up w/ tit-zilla dry humping me every time I walk into a room, which normally I wouldn't mind, but it isn't as fun when it isn't irl.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I hate those ones cause they seem to hound me more than the others!

(you like Repo! The Genetic Opera too?)
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Started out looking around too much and the shocks started becoming feminine. As I became more focused on just surviving, though, they turned into the abstract "knights."
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
SHF

Post by SHF »

i got the emaciated ones. though once in awhile i c a leprosy one
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
DavTheProtagonist
Just Passing Through

Post by DavTheProtagonist »

I got the cut up ones, sliced up and kept together by some kind of invisible ghost tape. With the cross and messed up heads.
When the radio began to static up... I... I think I pooped myself.
Lahkesis
Just Passing Through

Post by Lahkesis »

Mine generally have wrench-like heads and bodies that look like they've been filleted or sliced at.
xyinparadise
Just Passing Through

Post by xyinparadise »

I also got Skinny Raw shocks, but the head was disturbing.. it was so weird. ( and long ago! I need to replay it!)
HA BISKY!!!
parasitehill
Just Passing Through

Post by parasitehill »

I seem to get only 2 different ones so far - only on second playthru though going for the sleaze and sirens ending. But so far I have only seen the normal, small looking ones that you get in the first chase and then the + head ones which I got throughout the entire first playthru and half of the 2nd so far.
parasitehill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep updated on my latest work by visiting my Blog!