What Raw Shock did you get?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

mondo
Just Passing Through

Post by mondo »

DirtyNorris wrote:
I'm playing for the first time, I got cross head with a hole in their faces type, with some kind of geometrical body and floating chopped pieces where the limbs should've been, they also have no feet. I believe it is because of the "abstract thoughts" question I answered as True in the first test, isn't it?
That seems to be the only thing that triggers them. I've played through several times now, and they only appear when I answer yes to that question.
I doubt it's the abstract ideas question that triggers that, since I still got the cubic blocky ones when I answered False for the question.

My raw shocks started out as the fractured, great-masses-of-flesh-cut-out versions, but cubic ones started appearing in the middle of that play-through. By the final chase sequence I had both the fractured and the cubic raw shocks.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I got holes in the body on my third time through. Hole for a head, Hole in the chest, Holes everywhere... bu some of them were like... normal humans with no holes. I wonder how you get two different looks in one game.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

My Raw Shocks grew more and more sexual in theme. As the game went on, they grew deep, red lips. They had larger and larger breasts and eventually grew to have high-heel shaped feet. Not really all that unexpected w/ the sexual theme running through my first play through.

I am interested to see what the Raw Shocks in my sister's game. She has just begun playing and already her game is the exact opposite of mine.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

i got rawshocks like that first one listed and then ones looked like women in high heels, another time i got them so strange.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Returbuliz
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Returbuliz »

the ones whose head were shaped like a cross with a round hole in them.
Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

They get more bizzare for me on every playthrough!
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I am afraid to go through again. I swear, they're going to be like... sex phantoms the next time through. They get weirder and weirder. How are these body parts floating??? I just want a version where they all look like Patrick Swayze so that i can enjoy the fear a little bit.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

hahaaha

the one that made me tilt my head was the one with huge lips, that kinda reminded me of something from head eater kind of things
HeatherBeam
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by HeatherBeam »

I got the blocky ones, but they didn't look quite as strange as that screenshot you have on the first page. :shock:
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Last night i got what was on the first page and with big lips, gah! The big lips are freaky!
Moshing Mama
Just Passing Through

Post by Moshing Mama »

I'm sorry but when you're all referring to the monsters 'lips' are you referring to their mouths or...?
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Their mouths, they have huge lips.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

Lol aris such distress that made me laugh

on my sixth playtime i got the weightless ones with the buldgy heads

i don't know if weightless is the best way to describe them

but they hardly had any bodies
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

So everyone has stopped including pictures? :p
Moshing Mama
Just Passing Through

Post by Moshing Mama »

Thanks Aric, it's just that in one of the photos I saw a raw shock with an entirely different set of lips on it's head! I was hoping they weren't the ones getting progressively redder! :shock:
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

lol, often times i get the huge lips and then i see their feet are heeled, really freaky and makes you twitch seeing it.

Only on one or two times near the ending i got them fully body. gah!
liquidus118
Just Passing Through

Post by liquidus118 »

I had two; one with a relatively normal body but a head that (I think, I can't clearly remember since I tended to be looking AWAY from them obviously) looked like it had a hole in the center.
The other looked like a Jenga set with pieces missing.
Dante
Just Passing Through

Post by Dante »

I got the cross headed and body sliced one,and the normal.

Then later on the game the cross headed begun to have strange variations with a "spiral" like head. ! :shock:
[img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/811/renadelusions.jpg[/img]
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I don't understand why they would be sliced like that. hmmm
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

Dante wrote:I got the cross headed and body sliced one,and the normal.

Then later on the game the cross headed begun to have strange variations with a "spiral" like head. ! :shock:
I got those pretty much exactly the same! Though later I started to get ones with weird U-shaped heads as well.

I think they are sliced if you look at lots of guts and visceral stuff... That's the impression I got anyway, I looked at posters of women (what male can help it?) but I stared for longer at any blood or guts, like the bear in the cabin, because internal organs kinda creep me out but fascinate me at the same time.

I must admit the first time I saw the Raw Shock in that form it did quite frighten me as well, so it must have got me right. After a while though I got completely used to them.