A change of scenery...

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

StopLookingAtMe
Just Passing Through

Post by StopLookingAtMe »

On my third play through I noticed that the colours selected for the colouring-in exercise influence the colours of the cut-scene when Harry arrives at the house he believes is his home e.g colouring in a blue door makes the door of the house harry thinks he lives in blue. I didn't notice this until now.
Metronome
Just Passing Through

Post by Metronome »

In one of my playthroughs dahlia's boat's windows were covered with cardboard and in the other playthrough they were covered in purple curtains.
Summerteeth
Just Passing Through

Post by Summerteeth »

I've played through a handful of times now, and just recently noticed the stuff written on the ground of the playground very early in the game. One time it was a game of hangman (S _ _ T _ R), another time it was something that kinda looked like hopscotch but there were things written in the boxes like 'for joy', 'for a wedding', and 'for gold'. If that's some kind of kids' game, it's one I'm not familiar with.

And once the strip club/brothel place was called "The Lotus".
heroicxspace
Just Passing Through

Post by heroicxspace »

In the Mall the movie changes based on the ending that you're headed towards, but I've only ever managed to get Poison, Dearest Mother, and The Dancer... Has anyone ever gotten a 4th one?
True
Just Passing Through

Post by True »

Before you enter Lakeside Amusement Park, the sign changes. Both cowgirl-looking people, but they were different. I forgot how exactly it looked in my first play through, but in the second when I was trying to get the Sex and Sirens ending, it was more 'sexy' looking.
bring more knives
Just Passing Through

Post by bring more knives »

heroicxspace wrote:In the Mall the movie changes based on the ending that you're headed towards, but I've only ever managed to get Poison, Dearest Mother, and The Dancer... Has anyone ever gotten a 4th one?
on my first playthrough i got something called together forever if i remember correctly.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Silent-spc-Hill.png[/img][/url]
SilentObserver
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentObserver »

My friend just sent me a txt so I figured I'd search and find a thread that was already discussing this sort of thing.

She said that on her most recent playthrough she got to the "bear room" and the bear was in the corner. Then at some point shortly afterword, she went back into that room and the bear was on the table and ripped up.

I had no idea that it could change so quickly - has anyone else experienced this? I have not been able to recreate it (just tried a few times but I haven't restarted my game- but if it matters I'm playing on Wii and she's on PS2. It likely doesn't matter what system it's on, though.)
Only some of my posts are serious.
Shadow Dragon
Just Passing Through

Post by Shadow Dragon »

On my first playthrough, I saw that teddy bear that looks the same as Cheryl's in the first dumpster and it looked like it was handing from it's tie, noose style. But in tie was normal on it the second time.
"They look like monsters to you?"
Kairu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Kairu »

Played through twice. In the mall I went through a card shop and had a phone text based puzzle about the sound the cards make, in the second playthrough I had to go through a hair dressers and turn the taps on to make steam cover the mirrors to reveal a keycode. Also been through the artroom and planetarium, I much prefer the artroom puzzle.