The Mall Shop Lifter....(Problem Child)

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

The picture of Cheryl changes depending on your playthrough. I've seen the sneer, the innocent look, and a... maybe sexual look? She has her hand on her vest.

From what I remember, Cheryl panics and stabs the security guard, and someone nearby calls 911.

http://shshatteredmemories.com/misctext/

^ That has the photo variations.
TleilaxuEyes
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TleilaxuEyes »

AuraTwilight wrote:She didn't necessarily kill him, she just stabbed him.
I thought the voice message said that he was dead. I'll have to listen again on my next playthrough, but I thought it was almost the first thing the guy said in the call. If he didn't die, I could kind of see her getting off the hook a bit, so to speak. Just getting involuntary psychological therapy and maybe house arrest or something instead of going to jail. If he died I wouldn't be so sure.
I'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go
But you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up
And slit your throat.
-"My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon" by Fall Out Boy

Thanks for the avatar, ST3wolf!
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

The guy was panicking, and said "Oh god, I think he's dead!" The guy clearly wasn't a doctor or anything like that, and he doesn't always speculate that Malcolm died. He probably just jumped to a conclusion because Malcolm lost consciousness.

Besides, Cheryl's psychological therapy is not involuntary. She came of her own free will.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]