What if you make the couples gay?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

TMALIVE
Just Passing Through

Post by TMALIVE »

If you read my post, I based my statement off making all couples gay, with no straight couples period. And for someone to do that would only be doing so to see how Dr. K would react. Which I thought would counted as a negative for not taking the test seriously, since majority would only do that for kicks, and not as a serious answer. Example, I had a group of people over to play the game, and they tried to make the couples gay for shits and giggles, which I thought was immature.

But you can't, except to for 2. Which defeats what I said about it counting as a negative for not taking the test seriously. What unoimalltht posted is seems more accurate.
Droo

Post by Droo »

I'm gay, and even I only made one of the couples gay. It's more a statistical thing than a bigotry thing. Let's not find offensive intent where there was none in the original post.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Nasta
Just Passing Through

Post by Nasta »

That's mathematically impossible.

If you make one same-sex couple, let's say female, that leaves you with one woman and three men. How you make that into two heterosexual couples must involve magic. :D
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Or a particularly kinky, schizophrenic threesome.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Heh, lucky girl
Or even luckier Guy :mrgreen:
^^
Nasta
Just Passing Through

Post by Nasta »

I figured it out! One of the people in the pictures is trans and hasn't quite started to transition yet.

That's how you could have two straight couples and one gay one. :D
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I like when people think too hard about something that doesn't really matter at the end of the day lol.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

The truth is all six of the people are robots trying to simulate HOO-MAN love. All of the couplings are gay because robots are no gender.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

What if you put your brain in a robot body? Would you still identify with your gender then, despite your non-flesh based container?
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
kideatsu
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by kideatsu »

AuraTwilight wrote:
After all, why would you seriously make all the couples gay unless you're going it for kicks.
Because some people think it's possible for healthy relationships to come out of a gay couple.
Which is just as possible as a straight or other sexuality couple. Why is this even in question at all in this day and age?

Anyway, I made the couples based on what I thought would make good couples based on their appearance and their posture and stuff. This ended me with a man and woman couple, a lesbian couple and a gay male couple. I dunno how this part of the game really affects the story or ending yet, though. Maybe it's how you have an outlook on couples and how long it takes you to match them up? The more thought you put into it takes more time, so maybe it might affect your ending and story if you take longer, because it might symbolize your unsureness on how to match them.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

What if you put your brain in a robot body? Would you still identify with your gender then, despite your non-flesh based container?
It depends, do I get a robot genitalia?
Anyway, I made the couples based on what I thought would make good couples based on their appearance and their posture and stuff. This ended me with a man and woman couple, a lesbian couple and a gay male couple. I dunno how this part of the game really affects the story or ending yet, though. Maybe it's how you have an outlook on couples and how long it takes you to match them up? The more thought you put into it takes more time, so maybe it might affect your ending and story if you take longer, because it might symbolize your unsureness on how to match them.
The time doesn't matter; it's based off a real test that sees if you pair them up based on clothing, posture, backround, or whatever. It plays on your subconscious that way. As for what it effects, common speculation is not only the ending, but also the Michelle/John scene.
kideatsu
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by kideatsu »

I believe I said ending *and* story. As for the length it takes, it may play a factor. No one knows for sure unless they created the game or have heard from the creators a confirmation.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I know it's based on a real test that doesn't take time into account.
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

AuraTwilight wrote:
The time doesn't matter; it's based off a real test that sees if you pair them up based on clothing, posture, backround, or whatever. It plays on your subconscious that way. As for what it effects, common speculation is not only the ending, but also the Michelle/John scene.
Interesting. I also paired them up pretty much based on looks and ended up with a gay and lesbian couple. All the couples looked perfect to me.
Yiyo-chan
Just Passing Through

Post by Yiyo-chan »

AuraTwilight wrote:
After all, why would you seriously make all the couples gay unless you're going it for kicks.
Because some people think it's possible for healthy relationships to come out of a gay couple.
^ :o !

Who said "YOU CAN'T" !? For my experience, i did made 2 gay couple and i had the Wicked and Weak Ending. After beating it I though i would 've end up with another ending 'cause of all the "liberal" thing.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

Yiyo-chan wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
^ :o !

Who said "YOU CAN'T" !? For my experience, i did made 2 gay couple and i had the Wicked and Weak Ending. After beating it I though i would 've end up with another ending 'cause of all the "liberal" thing.
I'm not quite sure what your last sentence means, but I've had two gay couples and gotten Love Lost as well.
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

I don't think that every feaking descision on these tests has to be directly if you're a loving/perv/drunk/pathetic person. If you remember, at the end Dr. K makes a pretty deep analysis of the player, not only if he has cheated with his wife o:
amphreded

Post by amphreded »

Okay, maybe I saw this wrong, but when I put 2 gay couples with one straight, when I went to Lakeside Amusement Park, the Love Tunnel board portrayed two men kissing.
[size=84][b]QUICKLINKS | [/size][size=75][url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2362]SH1[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2313]SH2[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2327]SH3[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=43347#43347]SH4[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17936]SH:H[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=391270#391270]SH:O[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=85043#85043]SHMovie[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12563]SHGeneral[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/faq.php]FAQs[/url][/size][/b]
[size=84][color=grey][i]

[/size][/color][/i]
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Oh my god, really? SCREENCAP NAO PLZ
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

AuraTwilight wrote:Oh my god, really? SCREENCAP NAO PLZ
SO MUCH THIS.