Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 17 Dec 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: What scared you about SM?

Missing since: 27 Aug 2010
Notes left: 2249
Last seen at: The Rabbit Hole
Ok, I'm not even going to lie:
On the park ride, the little ghosty running about scared me for a second. :P She came out of nowhere that time!

I really did like the atmosphere of SM, though I'm still not certain how I feel about the game overall. It was a little too different for me.

Thank you for understanding. <3

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21367&p=674128#p674128

Gravedigger

Missing since: 30 Jul 2011
Notes left: 450
It was the least scary game, but I found the part when Michelle was singing to be beautiful and yet creepy. I was also shocked when I found out the psychologist was
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Dr. Kaufman.

Woodside Apartments Janitor

Missing since: 16 Oct 2010
Notes left: 1129
SilentWren wrote:
Ok, I'm not even going to lie:
On the park ride, the little ghosty running about scared me for a second. :P She came out of nowhere that time!

This freaked me out too! Really, any unexpected shadow Cheryl encounter was pretty intense for me. Well, the whole game was intense for me, but that's what was mostly gripping, besides the chase sequences. Sometimes those little white buggers would pop out of the woodwork and nearly make me spill my drink...

O_O

A spilled drink - now THAT'S scary.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 16 Oct 2012
Notes left: 6
Well, i'm not sure if i was actually scared ; but the last part ( the part where you are in the big dark room , not knowing where to go ) was damn right creepy. Also the part, where you were running through these depressing similar rooms gave me a very eerie feeling. :)

Cafe5to2 Waitress

Missing since: 12 Sep 2012
Notes left: 160
the part in the car, when the monster writes on the glass. Creepy as hell!

My Bestsellers Clerk

Missing since: 06 Mar 2007
Notes left: 342
Having more fun playing this installment and not experiencing much raw fear that some of the ps2 SH's made me feel. This is like the fun, thought provoking, psychologically explorative version of SH. Better controls, better gameplay, less left to the imagination and less dark in my opinion than say 2 or 3. SHSM is it's own experience.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9