Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 18 Nov 2018

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Aug 2009
Notes left: 379
Last seen at: Blue Creek Apartments
I honestly think Silent Hill fans are the greatest fans in the world because they are the only fans to dissect a game series so much and will argue on what things mean and yet everyone stays civil.

I'd love to ask the writer of the game if he wrote everything to mess with fans and added in things to drive us crazy or he actually had a purpose for everything.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Oct 2009
Notes left: 2523
Jecht wrote:
I honestly think Silent Hill fans are the greatest fans in the world because they are the only fans to dissect a game series so much and will argue on what things mean and yet everyone stays civil.

Sometimes. XP

Quote:

I'd love to ask the writer of the game if he wrote everything to mess with fans and added in things to drive us crazy or he actually had a purpose for everything.

I'm torn with this. I love interpreting it, but at the same time I really, really would love having some concrete answers.

Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2007
Notes left: 5077
I gotta say, if I ever wrote the plot to a video game, the greatest thank-you I could ever receive would be intelligent discussions between fans. That would make my career, no joke. :)

Hell, the more interesting the conversations, the less likely I'd ever tell what I was actually getting at... :P

Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11380
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Which is why I'd have to both kick, and make love to, your balls, Kenji.

You devious, sexy bastard, you. =_=

Quote:

Hey, now, Evangelion fandom's pretty up there. Go check out EvaGeeks sometime.

Post subject:

The Silent Hill franchise is built around speculation. This is why we all love the series and enjoy posting here in SH: Heaven. I loved every second of reading your post!!!!!

Unfortunately it is ONLY a theory. Team Silent has already backed the well known "Lost Memories" pages and had/has nothing to do with SH:H, SH:0, or SH:SM. You can easily substitute your "They are all in a mental institution" theory with an infinite amount of different ones, and still come out with a convincing explanation.

Personally i have always felt each main character was deceased already and experiencing their own internal hell. Only evidence i can clearly think of is the ending to SH:2 and the strange ending in the movie. However im sure if i spent 20 hours writing a 5 post evidence sheet, i can sway you in my theory as well.

We love Silent Hill because SOOOOOO many things can be connected but at the same time those same things collide. Like i said, i love your post. But i truly hope a vast majority of you do not buy this theory.