My Silent Hill Shattered Memories Let's Play

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

KiramidHead
Historical Society Historian

Post by KiramidHead »

And in response to your comment about the lateness of the meeting with Dr. K, if you look under his desk during the psych test segments, you can see sunlight coming in from under the curtain, which gradually fades as the game goes on.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Wow, really? If so, that effectively destroys the "construct Harry running around a semi-real Silent Hill" theory.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

KiramidHead wrote:And in response to your comment about the lateness of the meeting with Dr. K, if you look under his desk during the psych test segments, you can see sunlight coming in from under the curtain, which gradually fades as the game goes on.
Then dang he was meeting her pretty early in the morning judging by the opening!

BTW the new videos are now up with over an hour of footage of me plowing through the Midwich High School level! Sorry again about the long wait and my voice I was ill this past weekend >_< I hope to have regular updates until completion every week...depends how long editing and playing takes! :)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 05CFC64AAA
My Websites!
Image Image Image
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

I specifically looked over at the window/desk area after Whitney mentioned the time of the meeting in her walkthrough. It was something I hadn't thought of before, and decided to look into it.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Yay I've finally put up the last parts of my LP :)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 05CFC64AAA
My Websites!
Image Image Image
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

Woo hoo! Epic finish!
NavySeal74
Just Passing Through

Post by NavySeal74 »

very good video,s il subscribe soon as ps3 browser is crap. lol
WII code coming soon
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

This is going great.
Last edited by simeonalo on 12 Sep 2010, edited 2 times in total.
choic
Just Passing Through

Post by choic »

Whitney wrote:
KiramidHead wrote:And in response to your comment about the lateness of the meeting with Dr. K, if you look under his desk during the psych test segments, you can see sunlight coming in from under the curtain, which gradually fades as the game goes on.
Then dang he was meeting her pretty early in the morning judging by the opening!
Not to mention he was hitting the booze pretty early. I think Dr. K might have a problem~

Agreed that you have a super sweet voice, & you pull off the narration way better than other LPs I've seen. This is awesome work, I'll be sure it watch once I find some time!
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Re: My Silent Hill Shattered Memories Let's Play

Post by lain of the wired »

Usually, I'm annoyed when a walk/playthrough has some idiot babbling away the whole time. This, though, I really like. The edits showing comparisons from game to game are an especially nice touch. Subscribed; I look forward to future videos (gee, can you figure out which one is me? :P ).
Whitney wrote:
Not to mention that the session is incredibly intensive and long. I've totally heard of 3 hour sessions, but good lord!
Last edited by lain of the wired on 09 Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Thank you Lain! :) Glad you enjoyed it!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

You made what is easily one of the most informative walkthroughs I've seen. Kudos! I'm working on a walkthrough of SH1, it's going okay at this point. The first 4 parts have terrible audio, but I fixed that issue and now have full commentary.