Is there any way to..

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

The Fame
Just Passing Through

Is there any way to..

Post by The Fame »

Make the couple you meet after the first nightmare black? In Dr K's "Happy Family" colouring activity, is there any way to change the couple's skin colour like you change the house/car/mail box etc colour?
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

As far as I know, no. I've colored them different colors before, and it's never changed their skin.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

No.

I made them blue, and they were still white.
Weyoun
Just Passing Through

Post by Weyoun »

It only appears to make their clothing black, however, I've scribbled all over them.
dr_worm
Just Passing Through

Post by dr_worm »

No you can't i tried to make em yellow once and thought they were gonna be some type of asian and my gf tried brown hoping to get a mexican, black, or indian type couple but nah it dont work
Knick Knack
Gravedigger

Post by Knick Knack »

Man I gave those guys polka dots once and when a pink and yellow spotted man didn't answer the door I WAS VERY DISAPPOINT
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

^
XD That does sound disappointing ~! I never thought of changing their skin color but it's fun to watch peoples reactions when the house turns out to be the color they did when watching them play.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Knick Knack
Gravedigger

Post by Knick Knack »

hahaha, agreed! I watched a friend play through it and she was just WHY AM I COLORING THIS HOUSE JESUS CHRIST WHAT A WASTE OF TI-

-HOLY CRAP
Weyoun
Just Passing Through

Post by Weyoun »

I laughed when I saw my hideous bright green mailbox in the background (in the following cutscene where a certain woman shows up). Now on every playthrough I try to choose the ugliest or most mismatched colors for the Happy Family picture.
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

i noticed after a while that those were the colours i used,,,
I think it's just the clothes, mailbox, car, house...
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Considering there is a glitch (at least on my copy) that whatever color you give the woman's pants automatically bleeds into her arm, one arm is always white and the other is black in my games since I always color her pants black. She has yet to answer the door w/ one arm white and one arm black.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I would love to see a video of this glitch.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^ Can do but it will be horrible graphics since the only camera I own is the one on my phone AND it will be short since there is 30 sec. cap on video Multimedia messages.

I'll go shoot it now and have it up in the next couple of hr.s

ETA: Here ya go

This happens every game, her arm always changes to the color of her pants. I honestly thought everyone's game had the same problem.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Oh wow, I thought you were talking about the actual woman in the meeting with Harry XD And I was all "WOAH, need to see this!"

By the way, how are you doing that fill effect with the pencil? Is there a button you can press to just...fill everything in the area like with Paint, or what?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Yeah, as soon as you click on an area, the pencil fills the entire area in w/ the color, kinda like out the paint bucket icon works on MS Paint, that is why there is the bleed over into her arm when filling in her pants, there is a few missing pixels that don't complete the line between the leg of her pants and her arm. I WISH her other arm would become the color of her paints in the actual cutscene. LOL She would have mega frostbite in every one of my games!

Haven't you played it yet?
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

....er, in my version, you have to drag it around like a mouse. Is this a difference with the Wii and PS2/PSP versions?
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^LOL Apparently. On the PS2 version you get to be lazy and just click on where you want the color to go and the game fills it in for you.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I guess it's because PS2 doesn't have AWESOME KICKASS TACTILE CURSOR CONTROWEL
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Yep, that must be it!!!
Xanoctis
Just Passing Through

Post by Xanoctis »

I have all three versions, and I can only get the fill effect to work on the PS2 and PSP versions. I can't get it to work on the Wii version. I think it's because they actually want you to do the work due to it being motion-controls and all.
"I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over."
-Aerith Gainsborough, Final Fantasy VII