"Every little girl's dream"

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

"Every little girl's dream"

Post by simeonalo »

Sorry if there is a topic on this. On this video, by an awesome LPer, Alrafaye, the doll house seems to be the one present in the labyrinth/nowhere level of the game.

Do you think this could have influenced the room in the are?
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

You watched Alrafaye's videos today as well ey?
You sir are awesome.

Well, i'm guessing the doll house is influenced by Cheryl wanting to be with her parents as a big happy family, so i'm assuming that you would have to choose more family orientated options.
^^
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

The dollhouse is the same on all possible playthroughs.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Dollhouse as in it influences the Labyrinth in the later segment of the game.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'm pretty sure the Labyrinth doesn't change at all, either.

Why are we making all these assumptions based on the first playthrough of a Blind Let's Player?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Because all the locations (that we are discussing: The Labyrinth, the Dollhouse) stay the same in ALL playthroughs, so it doesn't matter if we make assumptions based on Alrafaye.

Doll house, as in, Cheryl uses it to influence one of the rooms in the Labyrinth (TV room with the sofa sitting across)
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Because all the locations (that we are discussing: The Labyrinth, the Dollhouse) stay the same in ALL playthroughs, so it doesn't matter if we make assumptions based on Alrafaye.
What? That's stupid.
Doll house, as in, Cheryl uses it to influence one of the rooms in the Labyrinth (TV room with the sofa sitting across)
More likely, both of them are based off of Cheryl's original home on Levin Street.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

The Labyrinth is the same in all the games. You can use the same pattern of forward, right, forward, right, forward, door on the right, forward, forward, forward, left, forward, right, forward, left, etc. to get through it.

And the fact that the Labyrinth has a couch there for Cheryl got it from the doll house is ridiculous. She probably had a couch like that in her house thus it was in the Labyrinth. Sometimes things really are that simple.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

Harrys_Girl wrote:The Labyrinth is the same in all the games. You can use the same pattern of forward, right, forward, right, forward, door on the right, forward, forward, forward, left, forward, right, forward, left, etc. to get through it.
At the beginning of the labyrinth, when you have a choice of four doors to go through... do those affect it at all?
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

No. The labyrinth is exactly the same, just like all Nightware worlds. It's paradoxical because every door leads to the same set of stairs.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

no they are not all the same i have since differences in the nightmare worlds before and i have played trough five times so yeah

Now they may not be massive changes but they are still changes
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Can you name or describe any at all? Because unless you're talking about the Raw Shocks, the Nightmare worlds don't change in any way.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

the only example i can think of as of this instance is the fact that in the mall world i have come across one spot where the floor is normal then in another playthrough same spot chunks of the floor are floating above you and there is a hole there
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

ww_andi wrote:no they are not all the same i have since differences in the nightmare worlds before and i have played trough five times so yeah
Ugh, I can't really understand anything without any commas >< Damn my comma addiction!

Anyways, Aura is right. The Nightmares do not change at all, unless you're comparing them to the 'real' (delusional) word in Cheryl's head.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

the only example i can think of as of this instance, is the fact that in the mall world i have come across one spot where the floor is normal, then in another playthrough same spot chunks of the floor are floating above you and there is a hole there.

i just fucking said that :roll:
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

...Er...that's the same in all playthroughs. Maybe you just didn't notice the first time.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

I am pretty sure its not

and that wasn't the only difference i noticed

but i cant remember the others
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

No, it's the same. I've never witnessed any changes in the Nightmares at all.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

well then i guess i should just leave then huh cuz everybody is throwing out what i know

Good day
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

No need to get so pissy, Jesus. If you're so adamantly sure, maybe you could provide examples, or screenshots, or video comparisons, or something. You haven't even really giving us an example, you've just been saying "things change because they do. I can't remember what."