SM And The Classic Controller

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Fevered Dream
Gravedigger

SM And The Classic Controller

Post by Fevered Dream »

Simple question, but is it possible to play Shattered Memories with the Wii Classic Controller instead of using the Wiimote/Nunchuk combination? If it is, has anyone tried ir and is it a suitable substitution for motion controls? I realize SM was designed for motion controls but I cannot for the life of me find enjoyment in motion controls and I feel I would enjoy this game more if I could play it with the classic controller setup. Any opinions would be great.
Bitch, don't kill my vibe.
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Re: SM And The Classic Controller

Post by Typographenia »

I would say it's not likely to work at all. As you mentioned, it was designed for the motion controls, plus the way the flashlight and cellphone works on wii would be problematic.

If you have the ability to play it on the PS2, it sounds like that would be your best option.
teosoleil
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by teosoleil »

No; the classic controller is only suitable for some games which allow it, and sadly, Shattered Memories is not one of those games.
Kenji
Historical Society Historian

Post by Kenji »

All Wii games that are Classic Controller-capable have an icon showing the Classic Controller on the top right-hand corner of the back cover. Shattered Memories doesn't have one, so it can't use one.
Fevered Dream
Gravedigger

Post by Fevered Dream »

Damn, I am seriously considering just getting the PS2 version then if I can find it for cheap. Thanks anyways.
Bitch, don't kill my vibe.
Taliyuna
Just Passing Through

Post by Taliyuna »

hey guys i'm playing this on the pc with the keyboard (emulator) ...
Can anyone tell me WHAT THE HELL do i have to do with the mouse to turn that stupid can and make the key fall down! it's driving me nuts !