Being Inconsistent- Ending Spoilers

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

No matter how I try to get the other endings, I always get Love Lost and Drunk Dad ending.
Ratio is about 3:1.
I can't seem to get the other endings no matter how hard I try... :|
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

Whitney posted tips on getting the endings from the guide book in this thread. Clearly, it's not foolproof, but it's a good read and could be of some help.
AuraTwilight wrote:This conversation just makes me even more angry that there's no Gay Harry ending.
:lol:
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I've noticed how the game can throw random things out, like I just finished it again last night and I was going for the wicked and weak ending because I haven't gotten that one yet. So I was doing everything I could to get it, I got Hard Ass Cybil in the black uniform, Dahlia was all punk and a bitch and Michelle was a bit of a bitch too, yet I got the love lost ending....I'm gonna try again though
Otakuluna13
Just Passing Through

Re: Being Inconsistent- Ending Spoilers

Post by Otakuluna13 »

I'm having a problem with this too. I've gotten EVERY single ending except for Wicked and Weak. And also, I've never, EVER, gotten a mean Cybil. I've gotten a nice Cybil with every costume, just never a mean Cybil. Also, I've been getting a Punk, Drunk Dahlia the last couple times I've tried, and all those times, I got the Love Lost Ending. Grrr.....I'll keep trying, I guess.
----------Ɖσ Ɩ ℓσσκ ℓικɛ αи Δиɢɛℓ σғ Ĵʋƨтιcɛ тσ ʏσʋ?-----------
Follow me, follow me, fa-la-la-la-la-la....
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Re:

Post by simeonalo »

FiliusMartis wrote:'obsessed with not having sex' and yet at the end Harry's in bed with two chicks. Confusion.
What? That means that you technically are obsessed with sex. "Obsessed", you have an urge. Thinking about it too much. Leaning more to the sexual side. That's why you got the Slut and Hookers ending.