Hints to get Wicked and Weak ending?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Hints to get Wicked and Weak ending?

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

So I have failed again in attempting to get the wicked and weak ending...I have tried being an arse, not keeping eye contact, hanging up on people, having Michelle and Lisa telling me to "Come on" because I wouldn't follow them and I still got the Love Lost ending. Man this game is hard to crack! Lol
ashatteredmemory
Gravedigger

Post by ashatteredmemory »

what did you get this time?
"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

Ending help thread: http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19989

Basically be overly introverted and/or mean. For the psych profile you'll want to say you're private, don't listen to others' feelings, and don't make friends easily. Don't call extra numbers, and don't answer your phone frequently; ignoring non-puzzle related messages (or maybe you can do it from memory?) may help here too. Calling numbers to see what they say is pretty detrimental to getting this ending. Give Lisa the wrong pills, and when she calls you, slow poke your butt back. I think you can get points for this ending by not watching John and Michelle's little scene in the car, but not sure.

You don't HAVE to be a jerk to get this. If you're so Cheryl-centric that you keep to yourself you can get this, but being a jerk makes it easier. Not that I know why you'd want this ending D=
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Thanks for the hints, I will give it a try. I want this ending because I haven't achieved it yet. I only have this ending and the UFO ending to get
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Re: Hints to get Wicked and Weak ending?

Post by lain of the wired »

From the Silent Hill Historical Society:
* In the initial questionare answer “no” to “I always listen to other people’s feelings” and “I make friends easily”
* In the initial questionare answer “yes” to “I prefer abstract ideas” and “Working to a plan or schedule is best”
* Enter Clear Picture
* During the second therapy session say “yes” to being a private person and for people to get to know you. But say “no” to spending time with friends over family.
* In the third therapy session make sure to say you were a bully in highschool
* Fill your perfect school day with academic classes only
* Go through the Planetarium
* Fail to get all the school pictures taken
* When following Lisa and Michelle go off course so they stop talking and tell you to hurry up
* Watch Lisa change, if she’s angry instead of flattered it’s a good sign.
* Give Lisa the wrong color pill
* In the fifth therapy session place Celestine as the most guilty for her death.
* In the seventh therapy session claim all the abstract images are non sexual.[/list]

If you are on the right track for this ending Harry will be wearing a green polo and brown pea-coat.
Hope it helps! :)
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Otakuluna13
Just Passing Through

Post by Otakuluna13 »

I'm having troubles with this too. >_< I've tried to get this ending FOUR times now, and every time, I get Love Lost. I tried following all the things you guys said, but it's STILL the same....I need help... DX
----------Ɖσ Ɩ ℓσσκ ℓικɛ αи Δиɢɛℓ σғ Ĵʋƨтιcɛ тσ ʏσʋ?-----------
Follow me, follow me, fa-la-la-la-la-la....
Wolfus
Just Passing Through

Post by Wolfus »

I tried to get Love Lost and got W&W instead :(
Damp mud burning in my eyes...
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

This is the only ending that I can't seem to get. To rectify the situation, I just youtubed it.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I accidentally got this ending when I was trying to get the drunkened dad ending lol.
Oddish
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Oddish »

My first time through, I got Wicked and Weak without having to try. Probably because I answered all of the Psych profiole tests honestly.
[url=http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=14918&start=0]See the SH2 Endings that WEREN'T chosen[/url]