Is this game worth it?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Zaneゼイン
Just Passing Through

Re: Is this game worth it?

Post by Zaneゼイン »

CerealKiller wrote:Definately play it. I thought I wouldn't like it but it was one of my favorite games in the series.
Yay, I´m leaving in something like 10 minutes to go to the store buy it. The store´s town is rather far away though :?
芸術家ー「闇心空中夢霊」
Hexagram
Just Passing Through

Post by Hexagram »

If you have a Wii, I would say get it. This game was made for motion controls and really adds to the overall experience. I think anyone who didn't like it probably played it on the PSP/PS2.

The nightmare chase scenes can literally be a nightmare because they're so frustrating but the plot is amazing and drives you forward. If you're a fan of the series you owe it to yourself to play this game.
Pleasant Sinner
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Pleasant Sinner »

CerealKiller wrote:Definately play it. I thought I wouldn't like it but it was one of my favorite games in the series.
Quoted for truth, if I do say so myself. The thing was, I bough it for FULL RETAIL price and hated doing so at first. But after finally learning NOT to swing the Wii-mote and Nun-chuck like a madman (but to do so firmly), the nightmare sequences became ALOT less of a pain. Also the story caught me way off guard...I was expecting much less than what I got.

I remember 'clips' saying something along the longs of the "otherworld being underwhelming" which I do admit is something that Climax should have looked into.

To anyone whom it may concern, give it a whirl...unsuspected surprises await! 8)
Zaneゼイン
Just Passing Through

Post by Zaneゼイン »

No game, I don´t have wii, just psp and ps2. The game was sold out :x
芸術家ー「闇心空中夢霊」
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Try ordering it from Amazon, if at all possible.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

I borrowed a Wii from my friend so I'll try SHSM in its original version (After I finish Twilight Princess)... I must say that I love how the wiimote acts like the flashlight but I HATE how the flashlight controls the camera... Kinda annoying but I hope to get used to this once I seriously start to play the game...
Zaneゼイン
Just Passing Through

Post by Zaneゼイン »

KageReneko wrote:I borrowed a Wii from my friend so I'll try SHSM in its original version (After I finish Twilight Princess)... I must say that I love how the wiimote acts like the flashlight but I HATE how the flashlight controls the camera... Kinda annoying but I hope to get used to this once I seriously start to play the game...
I sometimes think about getting a wii. The problem is that the only games that I´m interesting on playing are Ju-On and Shattered Memories.
芸術家ー「闇心空中夢霊」