"What are you wearing these for?" *spoilers*

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

five5sixers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: "What are you wearing these for?" *spoilers*

Post by five5sixers »

I always thought it was sort of a throwback and allusion to the original Harry from the first game. Wasn't a lot of our reactions to him wearing glasses in initial concept art and released images "What is he wearing those for?"
Book of Memories ID: five5sixers
jeremyjh
Just Passing Through

Post by jeremyjh »

Soulless-Shadow wrote:
BloodRedScarlet wrote:You know the scene when you meet Dahlia and she's like: "What are you wearing these for?"

I can't help but think maybe it's related to the Wicked and Weak ending. In that ending, Dahlia slaps Harry and his glasses fall off. I wonder if maybe to little Cheryl...she took it as her Mother didn't like her dad's glasses? And as such, Young Dahlia also does not approve of glasses.

I'm going out on a limb here. :|
I doubt it. She says that in all the play throughs, regardless of endings. It's probably just another hint that something isn't right. After all, Harry goes through the entire game up until that point with the glasses, as though he needs them to see. Then suddenly, he doesn't need them any more. He can see perfectly fine without them (I assume. Otherwise he'd complain or squint or something).
Either that or Cheryl just thinks Harry's hotter without glasses. :P
She does
http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremyjh13? ... BjX2Y0gNrc- Survival Horror Game Library
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Jeremy, if you're going to revive old threads can you atleast post something more substantial?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]