Which Nightmare Scared You The Most?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

jeremyjh
Just Passing Through

Which Nightmare Scared You The Most?

Post by jeremyjh »

For me it was the picture Night Mare seeing how I thought I was done and I was all "phew" then...then.. I figured out I had to take pictures and I was WTF! and not pictures in a safe place no with those freakishly looking monsters!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremyjh13? ... BjX2Y0gNrc- Survival Horror Game Library
SPRINGS02
Historical Society Historian
Location: i'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane.

Re: Which Nightmare Scared You The Most?

Post by SPRINGS02 »

The nightmares were supposed to be scary?

But seriously you could probably just put this in the what scared you most about SM topic.
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
The nightmare sequences no longer had much impact when I figured out Harry can't actually die. Because of that, in the end I found them more tedious than scary.
ashatteredmemory
Gravedigger

Post by ashatteredmemory »

Well, I'd say the
school nightmare
too, but not for the fact that I had to go take those pictures, but rather the music and some of the cool distortions that were there. Of course, while running it isn't really noticeable, but some of them were the ice pillars in the gym room (i think), with chairs frozen in mid-pillar; the writing in some of the rooms, and more things but i couldn't remember them anymore.

Also
the Mall nightmare
had a cool starting, with buildings being completely changed; really, right after you leave the appartement, you should check out what happened to the buildings :)
"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

The only one that was a little scary was the last one with the lots of doors and the rooms with the TV...
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

I'm surprised our trusty mods haven't locked this yet... :roll:
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

There are only two of us who are active moderators at the moment. Sorry we did not get to this thread fast enough for you. Thank you SPRINGS for actually using the report function. If only more people would bother to do so.

Jeremy please continue your discussion here: http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopi ... 32&t=20428 Thanks! :)