Was *Your* Ending Evaluation Accurate?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Was *Your* Ending Evaluation Accurate?

Post by cascade88 »

(I seriously just glanced through the threads here and didn't find something exactly like this. If there is something and I just had a dumb/blind moment, I am sorry.)

So at the end of course, Dr. K types up the brief assessment of the therapy session and talks about who you are, what kind of person you are, etc, etc. Were your initial assessments very correct? Were only bits and pieces spot on, while the rest wasn't? Discuss?

I thought that mine absolutely was. It said I was a dreamer, and like to be thought of, or called a "romantic. It also said that I like to befriend others. It also said that I like to listen, help, and nuture others whether they want me to or not. This is very true, as I've had a friend before tell me to just back off and leave them alone while they're down. It said I was commited, family-oriented, straightlaced and it's not a front. I suppose that's about right, although it's not all that I am. It tagged me as organized (for the most part I am), thoughtful (I'd like to think so anyway), but maybe lousy in bed. >.> Well, no comment there. *sigh*

It said I was fearful of being criticized for having some beliefs that are 'old-fashioned'. I can see why actually. For one, I've told some friends I'd be perfectly content to ultimately just be a houswife, cooking and cleaning and raising a family. I've gotten some "cool, that's nice" reactions, and I've had some "but this isn't the 50s" reactions. All the same, I don't neccesarily fear what someone would think though... It said that I was, in one word: dependable. I kind of had a small laugh, because in Jr High, I was actually voted by my classmates as "Most Dependable".

Needless to say, my evaluation was pretty damn spot-on. Anyone else think theirs was too? Does anyone think that theirs was completely off?
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
BurningWitch
Just Passing Through

Post by BurningWitch »

Mine was pretty accurate.
DarkMatter
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by DarkMatter »

Mine was pretty spot on too. I got some similar things, that I was a very friendly person that cares about the feelings of others but I tend to be kind of private at times. I live a clean life, staying away from things like drugs and alcohol, and that was a dependable person. Looking back I'm pretty surprised at how spot-on it was. I need to replay the game sometime and try to do mostly the same actions and record it on a video or something.

And don't worry, you're not the only one Dr. K thought was probably lousy in bed. D:
OrlandoEastwood
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by OrlandoEastwood »

Yeah, I played it honestly the first time. The second time I played it, I went crazy with the tests and in the end it was told that I was like a free spirit or something like that.
www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk // http://orlando-eastwood.tripod.com
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandoEastwoodFilms?feature=mhw4#p/a]Click here to view the Teaser Trailer & Behind the Scenes footage of [i]Trauma[/i]![/url]
The Follower
Just Passing Through

Post by The Follower »

Mine was spot on too.
Catch22
Subway Guard

Post by Catch22 »

Mine was fairly accurate, except it said I was neat and timely, which is the farthest thing from the truth.
Leesers
Just Passing Through

Post by Leesers »

I played honestly and as myself for my first time through, and my evaluation was pretty much spot on. I was impressed.

But the second and third time through? Then I started doing crazy things in an attempt to get different character appearances and endings XD
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Leesers/Live%20Journal/shforum_sig.jpg[/img]
.: [url=http://www.alysepoole.com/]Portfolio[/url] : [url=http://leesers.deviantart.com/]DA[/url] : [url=http://silenthillsketch.blogspot.com/]Fanart Blog[/url] : [url=http://www.cosplay.com/costumes/m31732/]Costumes[/url] :.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Mines was accurate.
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Mine was completely inaccurate. It pissed me off how my honest answers produced something that I am not.

He made me seem like a freaking creep and outcast by saying that I need to have sex because I don't get any. So what, is Climax trying to tell people that we should become whores? Lol 8)

I think the evaluation was a complete bomb on my part. I'm glad but surprised that all of yours turned out so well.

Hey, do you think there's a way to be able to replay your evaluation sheet again? I don't remember reading all of it.
Apocali
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apocali »

Mine was pretty accurate, though it said I was neat and tidy when I'm really not. I believe it also said that I was straitlaced when it came to sex, I'm just indifferent.
Futures
Just Passing Through

Post by Futures »

Mine was completely accurate, actually... It was probably the one thing that disturbed me most about the game. =O
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

Mine was pretty accurate too, though K said I cared for other people's feelings xD
angevil
Just Passing Through

Post by angevil »

Haha..those evaluation descriptions can be applied to anyone. Every person can find themselves in it. It is ridiculous. :lol:
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

mine was accurate accept the clean and neat thing
Terminus
Gravedigger

Post by Terminus »

Mine was accurate for my first play-through, except for a point where Dr. Kaufman said that I wasn't necessarily the "clean-living type." I'm about as prude as someone can get when it comes to drugs, alcohol, sexual behavior, and other moral questions, without being devoutly religious.
biohazard1775
Just Passing Through

Post by biohazard1775 »

Mine was about 90% accurate.
Silent One
Gravedigger

Post by Silent One »

I can't remember since it was awhile ago, but I'd say at least 2/3 of it was correct. Some things might have been slightly off, but generally the whole thing was fairly accurate.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

The majority of mine actually wasn't very accurate. From what I remember, just a few general-sounding things were right. I was actually thinking "Is all of this supposed to apply to me?" Now on my next playthrough when I answer things dishonestly, that should be interesting.
Catch22
Subway Guard

Post by Catch22 »

angevil wrote:Haha..those evaluation descriptions can be applied to anyone. Every person can find themselves in it. It is ridiculous. :lol:
Ah, so you're lousy in bed too, as is everyone else on the planet. Glad I'm not alone on that.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Mine was very accurate, except for the bad in bed part.
Haven't experienced it yet. :mrgreen: