Silent hill for PC

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

PoemOfTheLastMoment
Gravedigger

Re: Silent hill for PC

Post by PoemOfTheLastMoment »

Homecoming was a piece of crap. I doubt they'd release Downpour in such a state after all the criticism with the console version.
Now I Know, The Real Reason Why I Came To This Town....I Wonder....What Was I Afraid Of? Without You..I've Got Nothing...Now, We Can Be Together Again.....Mary.....
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

Downpour won't be released on PC simply because it wouldn't be worth the minimal effort Vatra would put forth to bring it to PC. plus the console versions are filled with screen tearing and technical issues, so i can imagine how crappy the game would be on PC.

they still haven't patched the ps3 and 360 versions yet, and we were told back in April that a patch to fix the bugs and framerate was going to be available in the "coming weeks.." it's been almost 2 months and still nothing.

Don't get your hopes up
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Post by Typographenia »

Skele wrote:Downpour won't be released on PC simply because it wouldn't be worth the minimal effort Vatra would put forth to bring it to PC.
I'm 99% sure that it's purely up to Konami if they choose to port it to PC, not Vatra. Even if Konami chose to go that route, there is no guarantee that Vatra would be the ones handling the PC port.
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

I'm aware that Konami has the say so, im just stating that it wouldn't be worth it to them to have Vatra (or whomever) do the port.

and if they give it to the team that gave us the HD collection... no thanks!