The Nurse

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Re: The Nurse

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^Lol.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Dceased
Just Passing Through

Post by Dceased »

They really need to evolve in terms of monster design, if I see nurses in this game, it better be in a hospital level, and not just randomly thrown about like in Homecoming :roll:

I saw a monster in the trailer though if you pause it at the right time, looks somewhat original
silenthill23
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthill23 »

I kinda hope the nurses do not return but I really really really hope there is a psychiatric hospital in the game.
"If I could b anything, I'd b the water in your bath darling." - Prince
Apocali
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apocali »

Didn't they say that there won't be a hospital level in Downpour? If they did, then the nurses probably won't be in it, which is a good thing. There's been hospitals in every single game so far, I think the setting needs a break.
Last edited by Apocali on 08 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^Yeah, they need to get a little more creative. I'm sure a trip to Toluca Prison will probably be involved into the mix, though.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
CreEPy pAYPhonE
Just Passing Through

Post by CreEPy pAYPhonE »

An easter egg cameo would be nice. I mean I'm a tradtionalist, so I'd like to see them again. However, I agree that they have been overused to so maybe an easter egg cameo would be nice. If they were to make an easter egg cameo then maybe they can be sexy again and we could then be given the option to either kill them or. . . Get a physical (OHHHHHH!!!! Yes, I went there!!! HA!!!!!)
Seriously though, they should make at least a small apperance for the sake of tradition.
SilentRobert23
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentRobert23 »

CreEPy pAYPhonE wrote:An easter egg cameo would be nice. I mean I'm a tradtionalist, so I'd like to see them again. However, I agree that they have been overused to so maybe an easter egg cameo would be nice. If they were to make an easter egg cameo then maybe they can be sexy again and we could then be given the option to either kill them or. . . Get a physical (OHHHHHH!!!! Yes, I went there!!! HA!!!!!)
Seriously though, they should make at least a small apperance for the sake of tradition.
Yeah. Maybe the nurse could just walk down a hotel hallway for two minutes while we watch! Waitaminute. . . .
country matters
CreEPy pAYPhonE
Just Passing Through

Post by CreEPy pAYPhonE »

SilentRobert23 wrote:
CreEPy pAYPhonE wrote:An easter egg cameo would be nice. I mean I'm a tradtionalist, so I'd like to see them again. However, I agree that they have been overused to so maybe an easter egg cameo would be nice. If they were to make an easter egg cameo then maybe they can be sexy again and we could then be given the option to either kill them or. . . Get a physical (OHHHHHH!!!! Yes, I went there!!! HA!!!!!)
Yeah. Maybe the nurse could just walk down a hotel hallway for two minutes while we watch! Waitaminute. . . .
Indeed. We could watch. . . And watch. . . And watch and watch and watchandwatchandwatch. :wink:. . . . . . (OK, I'll stop).