Silent Hill: Downpour E3 Panel

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: Silent Hill: Downpour E3 Panel

Post by leftshoe18 »

Skele wrote:^ i'd be all for a SH4 HD title if they did a director's cut. basically, get rid of the burping noises the patients make, tweak the gameplay, and edit some of the monster designs. it'd turn Sh4 into probably my favorite SH game.
That'd be cool because it would make SH4 worth playing more than once.
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

which with what they are doing for the HD SH 2 and 3, they may as well update and tweak SH4 as they are the VOs and other aspects they havnt mentioned yet. do it for SH4 too, ya know, the one that really needs it. Because other than a few gameplay and sound issues, SH4 is a great game thats disturbing/creepy.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
Tillerman
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Tillerman »

SH4 is tough to fix for me, because the big problem with the game is simply that you've seen everything by the midpoint of the game, after which there aren't a lot of surprises. I don't know how they would fix that without totally redesigning the 2nd half of the game.
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

it didnt bother me going back during the 2nd half. it was protecting Eileen and the ghost, and Walter. but they could fix those pretty easily. if they didnt it wouldnt bother me much. but it would be possible and they are passing up the opportunity to do it is all im saying. to fix those idiotic noises and maybe clean up some gameplay.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.