Some Development Information

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: Some Development Information

Post by ww_andi »

this information makes me very excited for the new game and i really hope it doesnt get delayed and comes out in October :D
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

^ I hope Downpour or the HD collection is delayed till atleast November. I don't want to spend 90 bucks on SH in one month. I just spend 30 buying the original SH2 and 3. :P
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

well i am not interested in the hd collection cuz i already have those games so i hope the hd collection gets moved back

i have hopes that downpour will be a great game and i cant wait any longer to play it
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

^ Same, but I want the HD collection more, even though I literally just ordered SH2 and 3 for PS2. I want Downpour, it really does look amazing.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

i think downpour will be good, but then again i didnt have any real problems with any of the other more recent games so my expectations probably arn't as high as others
if you get what i mean
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

That was a good article, but I'm not gonna let myself feel any hope until I'm actually playing the game.
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.