PAX?

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

ebolasupermonky
Just Passing Through

PAX?

Post by ebolasupermonky »

Anyone know if Downpour is gonna be at PAX? i'm kinda hoping we get a release date if it is.... :mrgreen:
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.
If you agree, add it to your sig.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: PAX?

Post by leftshoe18 »

I think the release date has been confirmed to be October 25.
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

The release date, unless I'm mistaken, has not been officially confirmed by Konami in any way, shape, or form, unless there's a new press kit from Gamescom that I've missed.
ebolasupermonky
Just Passing Through

Post by ebolasupermonky »

I've heard lots of dates being thrown around, Oct 25th being one of them, but i haven't heard anything official
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.
If you agree, add it to your sig.
thy_butcher
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by thy_butcher »

Oct. 25th is what I'm hoping for; however it's a lot sooner than what I'd expect.
I figured Downpour would come Jan.-Feb. of 2012.
October isn't in the winter, which is why I question its validity. But if Oct. 25th is the date, then we should get official word of it soon, right? It's pretty near.
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I've never seen an official date. All I've heard is Winter 2011 so I'm guessing that will be between November-January.