Pyramid head could be here.

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

silenthillking
Just Passing Through

Pyramid head could be here.

Post by silenthillking »

THIS COULD BE A SPOILER OR MAY NOT BE
Can i get a response on this one seeing water is one of the new theme`s in this new silent hill game the makers could do a twist on Pyramid head. He is needed in this game seeing the main character is a criminal here`s what i think making pyramid head out of water this would work on a number of level`s

1 Water is a powerful element it can give life take life and be used as a way of punishment.

2 Spoiler unlike silent hill 2 where pyramid head comes and goes if they add pyramid head in this game (with my idea) he would be almost ever where seeing a patch of water would scary you thinking where or not pyramid head will pop out

3 this may be hard to understand but here it goes
seeing heat is never a element in a prison cell (well in the old days it was not)
have heat play a part in making pyramid head (with my idea) go away.
The idea behind this would be only an element Murphy can`t have will make his punisher go away and no he can`t just pick up a lighter to may pyramid head (with my idea) just go away he needs to serve his sentences and have the warmth from a person or a home to final end his punisher`s course.
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Re: Pyramid head could be here.

Post by Typographenia »

While pyramid head is supposed to play the role of executioner, I think it would be best to avoid using him after the backlash of homecoming.

I think your idea sounds kind of cool, though. It would be interesting to see how having the potential threat of an enemy jumping up from puddles or other bodies of water would make for some tense moments. At the least, it sounds like the lighter would be more useful than just providing light!
The joke item for beating the game could be a bag of dry ice that you throw on water to freeze/evaporate it before enemies emerge.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

James only met Pyramid Head because he wanted a punisher for his crimes and used the imagery of Pyramid Head from a historical painting. He's not some cosmic aspect of Silent Hill who comes after everyone who "deserves" execution.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
ashatteredmemory
Gravedigger

Post by ashatteredmemory »

I don't want to see any pyramid head outside of Silent Hill 2 :/
"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton
Falconv1.0
Gravedigger

Post by Falconv1.0 »

If you want Pyramid Head reused you automatically have absolutely no ability to appreciate what the fuck his character even meant in 2. The cool thing about him in 2 was that his intentions weren't obvious and you didn't really know who/what the hell he is. Well that's not much of a mystery anymore SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF USING HIM FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FAN SERVICE.
Your weaboo is showing
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Some people never learn. . .
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »