Glitches ow no.

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

silenthillking
Just Passing Through

Glitches ow no.

Post by silenthillking »

Seeing how downpour runs of the unreal engine 3 there,s to be a lot of texture loading look at batman arkham city or any gears of war (i experiences it) just look at
6.25-6.30
and
14.00-14.10
SPOILER
at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_LxCGaAXw

Not %100 if this is the final build but this (in my case) is the first time i,ve see texture pop in and loading in a silent hill game tell my your thoughts do they work on making the game scarier or better or just not.

Also any one no what engine silent hill 2 runs of.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Glitches ow no.

Post by AuraTwilight »

We already know that Downpour is getting bug-checked, dude. Welcome to October 2011.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Typographenia

Post by Typographenia »

silenthillking wrote:Not %100 if this is the final build but this (in my case) is the first time i,ve see texture pop in and loading in a silent hill game tell my your thoughts do they work on making the game scarier or better or just not.
I take it you haven't played Homecoming, then.
Texture pop-in is bad in every case. The only thing it can possibly be beneficial for is if it looks particularly bad and makes you laugh. Other than that, it's something to avoid.
silenthillking wrote:Also any one no what engine silent hill 2 runs of.
Not a clue, but I would wager it's likely something developed internally by the staff at Konami or tied to them. It seemed fairly common for a lot of eastern developers to internally develop their own engines for their work.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Please stop making a new thread every time some random thought crosses your mind. Most of them could have easily fit into existing threads.