Downpour so close yet so far

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

0uiled
Just Passing Through

Downpour so close yet so far

Post by 0uiled »

Anyone glad we still don't know much about the game?
Like some monsters we've seen but still not knowing about them.
All I hope is that the game doesn't have so much cutoff or scraped.
Silent Hill is like a living thing and the fans are it's blood.
Silent Hill will lose blood time to time but it won't die that easily.
It can still make new blood.
Skele
Subway Guard

Re: Downpour so close yet so far

Post by Skele »

yeah, im glad we dont have too much info about the game. too many screenshots/info can ruin the experience. not to mention that this site usually gets cluttered up with pre game theories, that could actually turn out to be spot on and ruin any surprise the story may have.

my only real concerns were bugs/screen tearing, and combat. combat so far doesn't leave me all that excited, and i haven't seen a final build of the game yet, so i cant tell if my other concerns were addressed. hopefully everything turns out well cos this series really needs an entry that a majority of the fans enjoy.
B5160-R
Historical Society Historian

Post by B5160-R »

Oh definitely! I clearly remember the massive pre-release spoiler period of Silent Hill 4. It was almost impossible to avoid having that game spoiled.
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Though I'm not too excited about the game in general I've done a good job of keeping myself in the dark about it. I too had SH4 spoiled for me along with Homecoming. That was due to people here on the board though. Joys of being a moderator.
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

Still haven't preordered it yet, probably going too tomorrow or on Saturday, or Monday when I get paid so I can pay it off. They have a great deal at my local comicshop, you preorder a game (and they only charge $55.00 for most games,) and you get a free comic book when you finish paying it off. I love comics, so this is really helpful.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

Skele wrote:yeah, im glad we dont have too much info about the game. too many screenshots/info can ruin the experience. not to mention that this site usually gets cluttered up with pre game theories, that could actually turn out to be spot on and ruin any surprise the story may have.

my only real concerns were bugs/screen tearing, and combat. combat so far doesn't leave me all that excited, and i haven't seen a final build of the game yet, so i cant tell if my other concerns were addressed. hopefully everything turns out well cos this series really needs an entry that a majority of the fans enjoy.
I agree....another thing that i try not to do at least when it comes to gametrailers in regards to their reviews, alot of times in the comments section, you will have one idiot that purposely spoils the ending of the game ....so if the review itself does a good job of being spoiler free, i avoid the comments section of most review threads, because i've had this happen to me quite a few times regarding gamers comments.
aj4x94

Post by aj4x94 »

Aw man, the 13th? That makes the release about one week after Mass Effect 3. My wallet isn't going to like this..... :?
You can take my heart
And hold it together as we fall apart
Maybe together we can make a mark in the stars we embark
And keep us together as the lights go dark