a slight problem

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

bloodydjehuty
Just Passing Through

a slight problem

Post by bloodydjehuty »

sorry about this being my first post and all; I was waiting for an opportune moment,

so far the game is good aside form a bit of screen stuttering, but my question lies with the audio, is the game in surround at all E.G. dolby 7.1 ? my system only lets it play in PCM 48, but the mixing isn't as good as it could be.... especially for a horror game.

this isn't game breaking by any stretch (I played SH2 on a mono tv for crying out loud), but I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, or if it's my antiquated receiver.

anyway thanks in advance, I hope to post here more and I wont let a little issue with audio mixing ruin my experience with the game.... I'll let the game potentially ruin itself, I won't pass judgement on it until I've played it through completely.
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: a slight problem

Post by Biccard »

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, you got it? I'm sorry I can't answer your question since it won't be released in my region for another 2 weeks, but now that it's out in the US, the march 30th Europe release seems plausible now.
fudgestix

Re: a slight problem

Post by fudgestix »

Biccard, in future if you can't answer the question, don't post.

This is spam, and we don't have the bandwidth to handle it, especially not with all the traffic the forum is going to be getting with the new releases.
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)