Who else here died the first time as the *spoiler*

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re: Who else here died the first time as the *spoiler*

Post by wonder's boy »

Honestly, I was so shocked that you were able to control him in that form, so I just kinda stood there for a moment with my jaw hanging open. Then I moved towards her and just started button mashing everything, not knowing if the same buttons would do what they did before, and ended up knocking her on her ass.

I chose to spare her, and was shocked again when it looked like he was gonna smash her anyway. Then he put it down, leaving me all on edge. :) Up until the point when she reveals Frank was her father, I thought she was a total bitch, was so bent on getting her out of the way so Murphster could have his peace, and then felt sooooo guilty for thought that way about her afterwards.

A favorite Silent Hill twist, second to Shattered Memories'. Or maybe not. I enjoyed them both a lot and didn't feel ripped off or tricked. I enjoyed Downpour's more because of the nature of the twist, and the fact that it had a emotional impact full of contrasting goals and desires.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
Grieving Sparrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Grieving Sparrow »

I got ending B the first time. I only realized how to do the ground slam because I started experimenting with the buttons until I found that and realized it worked. I was a bit worried about it affecting my ending as well, but I went ahead and attacked her during the sequence as well.

I am going through the game a 2nd time now and must say I was quite happy with getting ending B. I liked how that ended. :)
Nel
Just Passing Through

Post by Nel »

I didn't die until the third time I tried to get the ending.
I almost reset the game but I always watch the credits.
I thought it was an interesting ending.

And I didn't know about this new attack until I just read it here.

And I liked you could play the monster at the end.
I knew about that conversation between Murphy and the little boy, and I liked how it was connected.
And I liked feeling invincible, at least until I died when I couldn't catch her and she killed me.