New Concept Art Released

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

teosoleil
My Bestsellers Clerk

New Concept Art Released

Post by teosoleil »

So...who the heck designed those monsters? Those are the most non-Silent Hill designs I have ever seen in my life. Seriously. Interesting, well-designed, terrific artwork, but where's the abstractness? I'm glad a lot of things were changed to make the final game, but even those versions aren't satisfying.

http://www.silenthillmemories.net/sh8/arts_en.htm
VIVIsect
Historical Society Historian

Re: New Concept Art Released

Post by VIVIsect »

Those tattooed prison clowns look like extras from a goddamn Slipknot video or something.
nobody is anybody
Axel_98
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Axel_98 »

In the 2012.03.13 section - is the girl in the last row supposed to be Carol?
~The Bird of Hermes is My Name; Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame~
ebolasupermonky
Just Passing Through

Post by ebolasupermonky »

Looks like she's in a medical gown, Can anyone see what the writing on the walls in some of the pictures are? Seems to be there in some pictures and not in others. All I can gather is something like "IS A LIMITED (TIME?) OFFER MY FRIEND.
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.
If you agree, add it to your sig.
Martee
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Martee »

That link just reminded me of the grave sculpture concept art competition they held. Has anyone found the winners model in the game yet?
My supply fell through...
Falconv1.0
Gravedigger

Post by Falconv1.0 »

Really wish they'd get Ito back on, the monsters in this game were so...eh.
Your weaboo is showing
Piers909
Just Passing Through

Post by Piers909 »

Is jacketed Murphy actually in the game? It looks like a completed model, I don't see why it wouldn't be...
tonkagarfield
Just Passing Through

Post by tonkagarfield »

Martee wrote:That link just reminded me of the grave sculpture concept art competition they held. Has anyone found the winners model in the game yet?
Yeah, I went back to the cemetery to get a good look at the contest winner's, looks good. Just wish that we can see it actually leak water.