Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Glitch...?

Post by Biccard »

Okay so I got the Downpour today and I live in the EU. I just reached the
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Caverns and have JUST met my first Weeping Bat. We fought a little bit, and now it went away, and Murphy have frozen up, with his arms and fingers totally stiff, and with a frigthened look on his face, and the camera shifting around sometimes. I cannot move or control Murphy, only look behind him with L1. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?
Thank you.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Re: Glitch...?

Post by The Adversary »

Awkward glitch
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
supperhater
Just Passing Through

Post by supperhater »

Haha a similar glitch happened to me, involving the same enemy
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Basically right after I exited a building it dropped on me from out of nowhere and flattened me. My kneejerk reaction was to pause the game for some reason, then when I unpaused it Murphy had already stood back up but was frozen in a 'scarecrow' position with his mouth wide open. The weeping bat would just walk around kinda like when they do the backwards walking glitch, and I could move the camera but nothing else. I gave it a good 45-60 seconds just to make sure it wasn't gonna somehow resolve itself. Thankfully when I had to load from last save I didn't lose much progress and that was the only time it froze up like that in the 3 and a half playthroughs I've done so far. Pretty funny though, the facial expression is what made it extra lulzy for me, I almost wanted to record it and up it to youtube or something
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

Haha, soinds like we experienced the exact same glitch :D one more thing: where the hell are my flashlight and gun? I noticed that they were gone after ny first death. How do you open inventory?
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

I had the same glitch, but i won't say where, because it involves a huge spoiler...but it happened to me as i was fighting one of the enemies when i took on some damage...murphy was walking around like he had a broken arm and couldn't use it. He wouldn't use his gun or his weapon...eventually the game fixed itself, but by that time the creature i was fighting killed me.
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

Oh never mind, I got a new flashlight and gun. Yeah I loaded the game again and the glitch didn't appear again. Very weird glitch!! Murphy also had his mouth wide open in my glitch!