Silent Hill Downpour Area Map ¬¬

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Henderson
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill Downpour Area Map ¬¬

Post by Henderson »

Hello guys, since before the launch of the game has one thing that has me very frustrated on the city map ..
In Downpour shows another huge area of the city, each game the city grows, always had the idea that SH was a small town, but it seems that farmers are destroying the city, creating more and more neighborhoods.

I really hope this is really the last part of the city, I hated every game they fuck SH map.

Another mistake is that they changed the crude Overlock Penitentiary place destroying all the canon of Homecoming.

Silent Hill is NOT a New York ..
Luotka Snih
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent Hill Downpour Area Map ¬¬

Post by Luotka Snih »

I believe there was already a disscusion for this, not mentioning that the developers stated very clearly that Downpour will take place in a new part of SH, which is bigger.

For the replacement of Overlock... Tho it's more understandable to have it in the middle of Toluca, it's quite weird the sudden transcision. However, it's possible that Overlock's real place isn't the one Downpour states it is.
Henderson
Just Passing Through

Post by Henderson »

Luotka Snih wrote:I believe there was already a disscusion for this, not mentioning that the developers stated very clearly that Downpour will take place in a new part of SH, which is bigger.

For the replacement of Overlock... Tho it's more understandable to have it in the middle of Toluca, it's quite weird the sudden transcision. However, it's possible that Overlock's real place isn't the one Downpour states it is.

That's the problem, every game they create a new area, Silent Hill will become a New York
ashatteredmemory
Gravedigger

Post by ashatteredmemory »

Believe me, Silent Hill is really still quite tiny place compared to other towns lots smaller than New York. It's still nothing comparable to something like Antwerp (srr, couldn't think of a place in UK or USA)
"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

Luotka is correct. We already have a thread about the new map in Downpour. You'll find the thread here, and may post your thoughts about it here.

Locking.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.