Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 15 Dec 2018

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: True over view and take them eyes.

Missing since: 06 Sep 2010
Notes left: 87
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY REVIEWER this is to make fans comfortable it`s a good game.

Graphics I just can`t see the problem there good except for the unreal engine 3 usaul bugs and trees that look like the ones from prototype 1 everything is a okay 8/10

Sound hard to truly review but all i can say is fans of dexter will love it 7/10

Bugs Just one hour in and everything okay except for a little freeze in cut scene and when saving (who here what`s auto save to be a option and not a forced choice) 8/10

Monsters f*&*ing hell please fire the guy making them downpour has nothing on homecoming. Then agian i can`t think what they could of done i think homecoming needs a round of applause. Ow the siren when you kill them zoom in on there body as they vanish watch there head there eyes stay for about 2 seconds (xbox 360 not 100% if ps3 works) 1/10

Combat for the love of me i feel like punching every reviewer it`s easy as hell just play the waiting game after a monster attacks and mash the combat button the only true fault is when they get a sneak attack in (it`s like that for a reason your not a gear your not anything with fighting experiences your average joe fight for your life you need to feel underpowered) 8/10

Atmosphere gone that`s about it more okay forget the first 4 games silent hill has been westernised the draw distance it to big the scares are jump scares not psychological (i`am only one hour in so things my chance then agian silent hill 2 hit me hard with my name constantly being said god that get`s you when playing a game. ) 5/10

overal not a day one buy but then agian silent hill games seem to never go cheap sh homecoming is still 15-20 in shops near me a fun trip to silent hill but a truly western one at that 7/10

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: True over view and take them eyes.

Missing since: 05 Jul 2010
Notes left: 3339
Last seen at: Kentucky
Honey, we have a review thread. You'll find it here. Also, be sure to not post any spoilers.

Locking.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]