DLC?

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

mjm800
Just Passing Through

DLC?

Post by mjm800 »

Wishful thinking but it seems like Anne had an experience in SH. I would like to know what she encountered while there.

Also a patch would be nice.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I noticed that once Murphy left SH all frame rate issues ended seem like he only had trouble when running open in the streets but in enclosed areas no problem.
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Re: DLC?

Post by Yuki »

I think the lag problems were due to such a large, open area needing to load. They probably didn't optimize the code to take better advantage of the hardware.

I agree that I'd love to see an Anne DLC.
aj4x94

Post by aj4x94 »

I'd love to see a patch that fixes the lag issues.

As for DLC, the developers have said that there are no plans to release any at the moment. I wouldn't mind getting a different scenario involving Anne though. The game makes it pretty clear that she goes through her own personal hell, and I'd sure like to know what her experience is like.

Though I imagine that a bunch of the objectives would involve chasing Murphy all over town. :lol:
You can take my heart
And hold it together as we fall apart
Maybe together we can make a mark in the stars we embark
And keep us together as the lights go dark
thy_butcher
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by thy_butcher »

I don't know...
something about DLC for a SH game makes my skin crawl.
Luotka Snih
Just Passing Through

Post by Luotka Snih »

I'll love to have a DLC from Anne's perspective, but that'll kill the mystery of it...
Bogeyman
Just Passing Through

Post by Bogeyman »

DLC for a SH title? No,thanks.I'll pass.
I honestly don't think those two match.I believe a DLC will take some of the mystery away..SH is all about the mystery,speculations and theories about what is going on.
Shadowgate
Just Passing Through

Post by Shadowgate »

All games should have dlc. I don't want to wait another year or two till the next one.
I put this in my sig since they buried my topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhOryCXhu_Y
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Shadowgate wrote:All games should have free dlc already in the disk, just waiting to be downloaded or nothing at all.
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

I want a DLC about Anne that follows her story, it'd be like Maria's story in SH2 but 3 times as long. Then a costume DLC that includes new items to get one of 3 new endings, a cult-related one, a second one, and a ufo ending, and maybe a prequel DLC, where you play as the prison guard
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
who helped you kill the fat guy,
that takes place before Downpour, after Murphy leaves, and then ends with him meeting a terrible fate. And all of it takes place in the real world. No monsters. No other world.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

I wouldn't mind a few DLC side quests.
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

Bogeyman wrote:DLC for a SH title? No,thanks.I'll pass.
I honestly don't think those two match.I believe a DLC will take some of the mystery away..SH is all about the mystery,speculations and theories about what is going on.

This...times ten. DLC for SH would end up disastrous. Just leave Anne's aspect of the game a mystery and lets move on to the next new storyline with different characters....
Vinny
Just Passing Through

Post by Vinny »

Do you think there will be any DLC for Downpour?

I hope there is, I want a Anne Storymode, i mean they pretty much set up the trail for it anyway. Plus with no unlockables we deserve something.