'Ribbons' sidequest

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: 'Ribbons' sidequest

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I don't think the mother painted the door blue, however just down the street before you get to the door, tied to the lamp post is a blue ribbon.
I did like this side quest, it took me ages to find where the ribbons lead.
thy_butcher
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by thy_butcher »

It was such an easy quest to miss.
I would've never found it without looking it up online.
CandyLander
Just Passing Through

Post by CandyLander »

The path leads you to the lake, but was the girl stupid enough to fall on the lake thinking it was her home >_<?

My question is, what was the key doing in the pier?
Have you seen a little girl? Short, black hair. Seven years old...
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

CandyLander wrote:The path leads you to the lake, but was the girl stupid enough to fall on the lake thinking it was her home >_<?
I'm sure she knew it wasn't home, but she relied on very strict rules to get her where she was going; if she didn't want to get lost, she had to follow the path her mother laid out for her. She simply wasn't capable of thinking about her surroundings and understanding her position.

>. . .what was the key doing in the pier?
It's there to show that Ariadne had been there and imply that she went over the edge. She must have dropped it.
Overlooked Motel wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one who heard the dripping noises in the Johnson house? Maybe Ariadne found her way home to mommy after all...
I don't recall if I noticed the dripping sound, but I did notice that there was a set of women's underwear laid out on the bed like someone never finished getting dressed, and that made me think that Mrs. Johnson never really got to start her new life. Maybe ghost-Ariadne drowned her in the bathtub. :twisted:
Glenn
Gravedigger

Post by Glenn »

thy_butcher wrote:It was such an easy quest to miss.
I would've never found it without looking it up online.
Same here. I saw the ribbons, and I passed that area with the lunchbox a million times, but never found it without looking it up.