Why I think Downpour is bad

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

Hydra666
My Bestsellers Clerk

Why I think Downpour is bad

Post by Hydra666 »

I really don't like this game at all

- It rips off Dead Space. The camera is the same, the aiming system is the same, and even some otherworlds feels like dead space.

- No sex scene between Murphy and the Nun.

- Charlie looks like Chloe Moretz. But unlike Charlie, Chloe is still alive and she's still a virgin.

- Napier's nipples.

- It's still made by Americans, they know nothing about horror, I hope Tomm loses his job and loses even more hair.

- The music is not made by Akira, therefore it sucks.

- Not enough firearms. Just look at resident evil. Grenade Launchers, machine guns, etc.. And the Silent Hill devs are still too primitive to implement those weapons in the game, they still think we fight with rocks and spades.

- We can't hear the siren

- Anne is not only a Cybil ripoff, but she also uses some quotes from Angela. Unimaginative americans at their finest.

This game sucks and should not be allowed to be on the market, as it is an insult to the fans who wanted a real silent hill game but got another piece of buffalo s£i+ I'm mad and I want my money back. I hate americans , 9gag, french canadians, and I think only japanese people can make horror games and movies.

And to anyone saying this is not funny, this is not meant to be. This is what I really think about this game, as a true Silent Hill fan. I bet you guys don't even know what that means.
SilentRobert23
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Why I think Downpour is bad

Post by SilentRobert23 »

I believe it. This thread is completely serious.
But Napier's nipples got me hard, so your argument is invalid.
Hydra666
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Hydra666 »

I'm sure if we press Napier's nipples, some kind of sour milk will pour out. It's totally disgusting but I guess it could be drinkable with some chocolate powder added to it.
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

There's no need for this thread. You can post all of this stuff in the reviews thread.

Locking.

P.S. This thread was clearly going off-topic anyway. Napier's nipples are disgusting.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.