Second playthrough?

Murphy's been a bad boy ...

Moderator: Moderators

merie
Just Passing Through

Second playthrough?

Post by merie »

I didn't want to bother people with this question, but the game is not making it easy for me.

I finished the game and when I go to "Continue" it takes me to the last fight with the cop girl. If I go to "New Game" I start from scratch (none of my items or side quest are there, nothing from my first playthrough).

How do you start the second playthrogh while keeping all your progress?
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Re: Second playthrough?

Post by JuriDawn »

You don't keep any of your old stuff when you start a new game; you'll actually have to start from scratch. The only thing that's really relevant to a later playthrough is the secret ending, and you'll know that's available/unlocked if
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
the candles at the dig sites throughout the game are lit.
In the future, if you have any brief questions about the game you'd like answered, this thread is a great place to ask. ;)
merie
Just Passing Through

Post by merie »

Thank you for replying and for pointing me to the thread where I can ask more stuff. :) I appreciate that.

So I'd have to play my old side quests again if I want a complete game. Oh well.
Dr-G0nz0
Just Passing Through

Post by Dr-G0nz0 »

merie wrote:Thank you for replying and for pointing me to the thread where I can ask more stuff. :) I appreciate that.

So I'd have to play my old side quests again if I want a complete game. Oh well.
Yeah, I found this out the hard way when I was playing ti first time. I was trying to herd up as many trophies as possible first time round, did all but two side quests, thinking I could just do the two next time... I was wrong. lol

Still, the game was wayy to much fun to leave alone. I still play it now even though I have 100% trophies. Just goes to show you how fun the game is.
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING! " -Bane